Our Last Twelve Hours

How did they get to this situation? Both of them wondered how bad their luck had to be in order to end up experiencing such an event. This day had been planned to be romantic, harmonious, joyfull, and who knew if that night the lovers would offer their bodies to each other. Their skins were crushing with each other, and they were locked in what seemed to be in a metallic box that barely passed to be 150 centimeters(5'0ft)tall. Neither him or the other were religious, yet they both wondered what they had done to piss off god and receive this kind of punishment.

Normally, by this time trapped in a small space, the dark haired twenty-six year old would have already whined, cried, and complained about how bored and dull it was inside space between them, yet ever since they've been trapped for who knows how much time - one hour, two hours maybe? could've been a whole day for all that they knew - he had stayed completely silent, maybe lost in his thoughts, or maybe completely freaking out on the inside, that made his boyfriend-soon-to-be-fiancé worry.

The latter reached for his hand, no reaction. Edgar wasn't a fan of crowded and loud places, yet in this situation where he found himself in what felt like complete isolation, he was uneasy-Someone is coming for us, relax-. That was most likely not happening. The man wanted to comfort the other. Ranpo continued to remain silent. A sudden thought came to the poet's mind, he wasn't quite sure if it would help the man next to him feel better, but at least he could repay the sudden change in their special night. His hand caressed his fingers, that were later pulled towards Edgar's lower lip.

The still silent boy glared from between his knees up to the poet's stare. The brunette smiled-I'm glad that you're not crying, dear, I'm sorry-, Ranpo has always been a brat, and he knows it. He would probably make Edgar take him to buy candies for three months straight, or maybe charge with kisses. Even by the thought of it, it seemed like a good idea. Even if it didn't look like it, Edgar desired more than anybody to make him his, take his body's purity away. It made him mentally apologize to the man who was almost like a father to his lover.

Ranpo, this metal is cold-, he mumbled, as his lips opened to speak, he left soft kisses around the boy's hand and wrist, light reddening over his cheeks. The detective was cluelessly shocked. Why would his boyfriend do such a thing in this situation? They were locked in a cold and small place, not knowing who or where they were taking them, not even his deductive abilities could help him discover who was behind all of this. His shock increased as he felt on his fingertips the wet sensation of Edgar's tongue.

He was trying to remain in silence to calm himself down, yet the man next to him was acting weirdly and unexpectedly for this kind of moment-Come on, talk to me, Ranpo-kun-Although licking the his fingers made him react, still no speaking, to a point where he was getting mad. Edgar isn't the patient type, so in less than an instant he pulled the other's neck and a grasp on the boy's black hair pulling their lips together, not quite a soft and gentle kiss, if you ask me. Once more, the detective' eyes widen, but this he did reply verbally, just not in the way of speaking, there were sound of small moans as their lips touch and the black haired boy kisses back, he slightly opened his mouth, but Edgar's desire for Ranpo's tender lips went ahead and entered his tongue on the boy's cave.

The space between was already limited, yet the detective crawled up to others lap, right before the other would pull their lips apart-Is this what you were looking forward to doing tonight? If you want it so bad, then we'll do it-. Ranpo grasped onto the man's shoulder, his face looking down, maybe to hide his embarrassment or his pout face, who knows.

-Oh, shut up!-, those were the first actual words he said ever since being taken. The poet giggled. He was so in love with this boy, in such a way that someone like you reading this would want to feel towards someone else. Ranpo's eyes were gorgeous, perfect in Edgar's view, he pulled the boy's chin up, a wide smile covering his face-Why are you so happy? We are going to die, idiot!-. The male's face brightened even more, even if his bangs covered his eyes, you could easily see they were covered in joy and in happiness.

Edgar Allan Poe, as a matter of fact, is a simp. A massive simp for Emerald eyes that for him looked like a deep and mysterious pond, and he would claim it as his own and live swimming inside of it his entire life.-Ranpo-kun let me see your dazzling eyes-, and again was the detective with a massive pout on his face, yet this time he loosened his grip-I don't care if I die if it's with you by my side, so I'm fine-, Ranpo's hands shifted the other's hair. He wasn't going to fulfill his lover's wish so easily-What? My eyes?-, He raised his head up, but kept his eyes closed. The brunette frowned, but didn't take long to move his thumb caress the boy's cheek, small 'mhm' along with a warm smile.

-I don't need your eyes to have a perfect view, you know?-. The detective frowns, his plan didn't work, he wanted to win over Poe, but today, somehow everything he tried wasn't working. The latter giggled again, taking back his black haired locks, leaving naked his forehead. Proceeding to trail multiples kisses, forehead to chin. Edgar's lips were so close to crashing onto the male's face, yet a hand stomped him right in the middle of his face.-Why should I show you my eyes? Why can't I see yours?-, The poet took his hand off the man's face, going for a hug and taking his arms around the latter's waist. He hid in the crook of the other's neck.-Your eyes are pretty, they look like gems, mine are dull and boring, not worth your sight-, The male breathe was the only sound, maybe the warmth of his lover would tend him to sleep-Why are you being so cheesy tonight?-, Ranpo did like the love and care, but his boyfriend would only act this way on special occasions, would a kidnapping be a special moment?

The detective's eyes opened and widened, followed by a massive, huge, no, that wasn't a blush, his entire face was red, even his ears were covered in a bright reddish tint. Edgar on his neck, he hugged back, a last grip before-I do-, Poe in that same instant reacted, he jumped out of the boy's nape, he could see how red his partner was blushing, along with those pretty orbs he loved so much, it made him want to kiss him even more.-you what? I don't get it dear-, Maybe he did want to tease his fiancé a little bit, he stroked the boy's cheek-Edgar... -Ranpo wanted to kick him, why can't he be direct? But no, he loves him, and wants to spend his entire life by his side, and again he started but the other interrupted him-Edgar Alla-Poe put his hand on his pocket-Ranpo Edogawa, would you make the happiest, even if our lives were to end in some hours, marry me?-And he pulled a small box and opened it, letting a shiny golden ring show.

The black haired forgot about all the teasing, this was the best day of his life, even if it were to end soon. The other was right, he would be just fine if it to come to an end if it's with Edgar-Yes, I will get us out of here safely, and I will spend my life by your side-, and he kissed him. The taste of their lips crashing together was just perfect. Right now, neither of them remember the small space they were in. Ranpo on Poe's lap, stood on his knees, the top of the metallic box they were prevented from standing further. Their breaths were uneven, would this be their last kiss? Their last moment together?

The brunette stopped, a string of saliva tearing apart from their lips-Before anything... -And he put around the male's left ring finger, it was bold and cold from the humid and low temperature of the place-It looked perfect-A cute chuckle left his mouth, the latter sat back on the other's lap. Not much before embracing him and turning off the portable light that was lighting the small place.

-Congratulations on your engagement -The Armed Detective Agency & Port Mafia- was written on the envelope outside the box that they have been trapped in for apparently twelve hours. They had woken up cuddling in each other's arms, the top seemed to be open, so they made their way out. Edgar did recognize it was a different city, they were in Tokyo.

When they saw the card, The taller male was quite confused. The agency? Port Mafia? How did they know about their location, same with the engagement-Yesterday was Soukoku's sixth anniversary, Dazai probably found out you were proposing and got mad so he tried to postpone it, Kunikida found out but it was most likely too late and we were already trapped. He found us with Katai's help and as an apology gift he left us here so I assume I have the week off-.

Edgar glared confused, but bursted in laughter once he processed everything-So.. We really are fiancés now. A sudden flashback came to the detective's mind. And once again, a huge blush covers his face, he looks down to hide his red face-Heyy, Ranpo Allan Poe, what are you so embarrassed about?-And now he's crawled on the ground, hiding between his knees-Come on husband, Tokyo is a big city and I want to tour a lot-, Poe picks him up a carries him on his back, a warm smile filled with Joy, he was finally marrying his soulmate.