A Poem for Ranpo?

A poem? For you? I wish it were the case that my meaninglessness and stupid words on a piece of paper coul reach. I'm way too deep to reach or even be close to the marvelous person that you are. Everytime I see you, there's this feeling in my chest, it's.. It is a sensation that I have never experienced before.

Everytime I get a chance to glare at your perfect appearance I get the need to control my muscles and don't smile like an idiot. If I were to do that, you would grow distant with me. I can not bare to lose the only person in my lifetime to ever spend time caring. Now, do you care?

I have come to the conclusion that when you fall in love - or so I call that my abnormal feelings towards you - you get blinded by false hopes that that special other's feelings are reciprocated.

But my father, though he was a man who caused terror to me, I was always an obedient child, doing exactly what I was told.
My father once told me "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable. If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads"

I wish that you knew how sinful and spiteful and..how disappointed father would be. Not only would he have already beaten me up. But he would have sent me to church and fixed me.

I am a horrible human, I don't deserve to breathe the same air as you, as anybody. I do not seem to be able to go along with normalities and crowds.

Sometimes I wished I could di-

A sound came from the entrance, Karl's little paws' steps confirmed what was heard. The hand dropped the pen and flipped around the paper. Edgar Couldn't care less if the ink was still wet.

It must be Ranpo

He pulled front his hair, making the bangs cover most of his eyes. As the tall male made his way to the first floor, he fixed his clothes, checking his teeth, Poe did not want to act lamer than he already is. Accidentally, as he turned in the corner his feet crashed with the table's leg, causing him to stumble and step on Karl. The animal groaned in pain, so he opted to carry him and whisper sorry.

- so you're awake! - those were the first words that he heard from Ranpo that day, looking dazzling like always, or so would Edgar call it like that. Those words that he would never in his sanity would tell Ranpo out loud.

That day, not only did the three of them, Ranpo, Poe, ans Karl, spent together the entire day at the theme park, it was almost midnight when the detective picked his hat and cape and asked Edgar to take him home- almost automatically he corresponded, who would dare to make such a coarseness? -The day was already the most shocking. The warmth... The feeling, red cheeks covered his pale face as the sudden tingling when he-Ranpo drastically pulled in and held his hand, how strange it felt. How it took more than the average four seconds of eye contact before breaking their hold on each other and walking in, how lovely his lips-.

Never in my existence has such a person affected me so much, How dare you? How?Every single time you touch me, look at me, O'Ranpo. What a pathetic face I made, I was not able to watch myself but I surely did.

It felt so cold, my expression shifted back to black, that moment-From those seconds you opened your gracious precious eyes and stared at mine, who were covered, but I could feel as if you were reading my soul.

Was it noticeable? How I came back to loneliness when you stopped watching, you didn't look away, those green eyes went from my eyes to lower for a millisecond, what were you looking at?

That millisecond, that moment when I felt your hold tighten as if wanting to pull in to me-No, that's absurd, same as me thinking you could ever..It's funny how the idea of me pulling up your chin crossed my mind, that I could taste the candy, your lips, they'd surely taste like lolipop.
A second later you would be suggesting a Let's do this again some other day!

Sure, I would love to do to this again, gladly, would precisely enjoy to get a taste of the lollipop that you are.

Oh god his face is red! Red! Red! Red! Most of the time his hand was covering his mouth as if to hide it from the ginger across the room.
It was almost an hour since he had received the package from her- Lord! Are you done already? If you are going to spend so much there can't you atleast buy something? - Ranpo didn't react, he just took away the glasses he was wearing to get a chance to cross his hand over his face and hair- It can't be that intense.. Right? Wait could it be his sexual fantasies written- Lucy eyes brightened in interest and went to grab a pack of the thousands of letters scattered all around the table, the black haired indeed reacted- Chill the hormones Dorothy! Don't you dare take any, these are mine -Ranpo made a pout, so did the redhead after a big offended face.

- Ranpo san.. Can I atleast ask some questions?- He did think about it for a moment, and after a big sigh, he let his face melt over the table and mumbled- Fine.. Just nothing explicit, I will let you ask three questions-.

-Mm, did he ever mention something weird, like that kinda creepy?-, Ranpo stared at her, thought about ot twice, Lucy checked nobody was watching and took a seat on the other side of the table-Well, Edgar's already creepy sometimes so If I scale it.. Like just three times? But those were all in one single letter that seemed to be right after I defeated him back to seven years ago-.

She kind of giggled at the beginning, also sighing a you're not wrong though, Edgar is sometimes strange, but so are we all.
Lucy went for the second question- Now, how long was it since the last letter? At least when do you think it is about it since it's the course of your relationship-.

Once again Ranpo opts to slam his face on the wooden table, covering how flushed his face was- It was last month.. He even -Lucy wiggled her eyebrows- I know Edgar enough to be certain that it was all about that.. And that -Ranpo knew what she meant, the ginger pointed at the silver on his ring finger, he looked down at it, same with those plane tickets with the United States as destiny, their honeymoon.

-You're an ass, stop teasing me- the detective huffed, seating back on the seat and stretching his arms. Lucy whistled softly look who's here. Ranpo shifted to the side and looked at the ringing entrance, his expression changed into a smile as soon as he saw him.

- Darling, you should make me a poem sometime, y'a know? - Edgar's glare and smile widened-A-a poem for Ranpo? -.