Seek What You Love (Ranpo's Birthday)

— Good morning, love— that was the first thing Ranpo heard once he woke up. It was Edgar kneeling next to him on the floor. Oh, how interesting left his throat. Both of them were madly smiling,  it was his birthday. 

— October 21th.. Hmm I wonder what event it is —Poe was just teasing, after all, Ranpo spent weeks announcing it(and also because inside his desk he keeps a calendar with today highlighted a little too much, and cheesy hearts drawings on it)
— Yeah, I wonder if maybe...a certain someone is giving their significant other a gift, in flesh maybe —The green-eyed made a cute chuckle that made Edgar stand up and crawl on top of the bed. 

— I think the luckiest is the one giving it —He stared at every inch of the brownish skin. He wanted to kiss it, so bad. And this wasn't the case where the temptation was going to be chilled. 

Ranpo proceeded to pull him by the collar of his blue silk pajamas, making their lips crash millimeters apart— I feel you yearn it, go for it, because I know —His words were ceased as their eyes met. 

— I know you love me 

— And you love me? —Ranpo made a pout, the fuck are you saying, Poe knew what crossed his mind— I'm Joking —the taller crashed their lips together, in less than a touch, the latter bit his lower lip. It made a groan of pain come out of his throat.

During the small swing of his mouths and tongues, the detective attempted to pull closer their chest, Edgar held his hand, and with the other he played with his numb neck.

He was demanding more than that, something harder than a lip job.

Poe wants it, but was it the appropriate moment? Hell no— Let me bite you once,and then you eat the breakfast I made for you —Ranpo raised a brow— how dare you, but fine —Edgar gulped, the other was bleaming in joy.

As soon as the latter's lip touched the soft and pinkish (now hardened)a shiver ran all down and up his spine

— god, it feels so damn good —The one at the bottom nodded and hummed, trailed more licks and motions on the near parts.

The boy fitted his fingers running his hand through the man's hair
— I want to see your face —Ranpo moaned— god, you always look so dreamful when doing this —Poe glanced directly at him, giving him what he desires, as his face is revealed— you as well, always, not only when blowing me, you are dreamful from the bottom to the top —Edgar huffs and his mouth shivers and feels the pleasure only he can afford.

—you—

And the door slams opens

— Didn't I tell you, president? They were obviously going to be banging —and there's when Poe chokes with his own breath.

It is an escenario in which Ranpo is lying with nothing but his underwear (because that's how he sleeps). And there's to be mentioned that his neck and chest are covered in dark purple and greenish spots.

At the same time, Edgar is on top of him holding his weight.

Oh god this is awkward..

— What a pleasant visit, Akiko, President —Ranpo smiles and hugs them tight internally waiting to eat the cake that sits on the table, Yosano took it away before he could get a bite of it.

Fukuzawa stood modestly trying the calm the flustered expression that covered his face— I’m really sorry that we- I interrupted your...intimate meeting —he clears his throat— I wanted to wish a great day first time of the morning..because I’m really proud of the man you are.. And what you’ve become and will as time passes —
the latter bows and pulls a box that was on the table.