The Ties That Bind//Bringing Out The Dead

I had spent the whole day at home with Jayden. Nik was out trying to get the coffins back and it was late at night when he finally came back home with 3 coffins and placed them in the same room Rebekah's was in. 

I walked downstairs after putting Jayden to sleep. I saw Nik talking to one of the hybrids. I stayed there quietly and waited for Nik to finish.

"You've got your family back." The hybrid spoke. "Finally." Nik looked at him in silence. "You gonna open them?" He asked.

"Not quiet yet." Nik told him. "I still have some unfinished business to take care of." Nik said as he walked past me and I turned around. 

"What business?" Both me and the hybrid asked. 

Nik turned back around and the hybrid next to me started groaning. I turned around to see Elijah with a heart in his hand and I ran over to Nik's side. Who knows what he could do to me when he's mad at Nik.

Nik's eyes widened at the sight of Elijah. "So, Niklaus..." He starts.

"Elijah?" Nik says in disbelief.

Elijah dropped the heart on the ground and said, "What'd I miss?" 

...

"You look surprised to see me." Elijah mentions as he cleans off his hand and looks at both Nik and I. "I guess it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest." He said and walked closer to us.

Nik pushed me softly behind him. "You look like you could do with a drink." Nik tells him. "And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" He holds out in arm towards the other room. I could hear the fear in his voice and he gave me a certain look. 

I stepped away from him as I saw Elijah's angered face. All of a sudden, Elijah attacked him with his vampire speed and they started fighting. Elijah threw Nik into the glass door and it shattered. 

"Easy!" Nik groans as he starts to get up. "We just finished renovating." He says and I shake my head with a small smile. He wasn't wrong and I was kind of sad that Elijah had broken the door because I chose that one myself.

Nik used his speed to grab Elijah and throw him into one of the tables in the room in front of us. I gasped at the broken table. "Niklaus Mikaelson! The table!" I yelled out and I was ignored. 

I liked that table very much even though it was a plain wooden table. It looked good in that room and he just broke it. 

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word." Nik spoke as he walked around Elijah. "I reunited you with our family."

Elijah uses his speed once again to get up and punch Nik in the face. They start fighting again and I just stand there, not knowing what to do. Elijah kicks Nik and it makes him go into the room with all the coffins. 

Nik quickly opens one of the coffins and removes a dagger from one of his siblings. Elijah speeds after him, but Nik grabs him by the neck and holds him down, holding the dagger above him. "Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah." Nik speaks.

I stood at the door quietly, not knowing what was going to happen. If he daggers Elijah, we'll have to deal with one of the other brothers. 

"Come on. Use it. I dare you." Elijah ushers. "You'll have Kol to deal with." He tells Nik. 

Nik lowers the dagger, but still keeps hold of Elijah. "Mikael is dead." He tells Elijah. 

As he loosened his hold on Elijah's neck, Elijah stood up straight. "What did you say?" He asked.