Friday Night Bites (PT.2)

It was finally Friday and you know what that means! The weekend is almost here! I had just got out of bed and had taken a shower and changed into some clothes for the day.

I walked back into my room to wake Jayden up and get him ready for daycare. 

"Baby, wake up." I whispered in his ear to wake him up slowly.

"Mmmm" he groaned and I chuckled.

"Come on baby, you need to get ready for daycare. Don't you want to go see your new friend?" Once I said that it was like he had been awake for the last hour. He jumped out of bed and grabbed my arm pulling me towards the bathroom. "Well you are really excited to see your friend huh?"

"Yesh Momma. She super nice." She? I stopped and looked at him.

"She?" He nodded and smiled.

"HM. What's her name?" 

"Kylie." He walked into the bathroom and stepped on his stepping stool to brush his teeth. I went over to help him. Once he was done brushing his teeth, we walked back into my room and I looked for some clothes to put on for him. 

We were making our way downstairs when we walked past Elena's room and her door was open

We were making our way downstairs when we walked past Elena's room and her door was open. She was standing at her dresser with a towel on, looking at a picture. 

"Hey! Put some clothes on women!" I laughed and she shook her head. I walked downstairs with Jayden and placed him on the chair. "What do you want for breakfast baby?"

"Waffle." I nodded and took some frozen waffles out of the freezer and put them into the microwave. I'm not that good of a cook and I don't want to risk burning the house. The waffles were ready. I put some syrup on them and placed the plate in front of Jayden. "Thanks Momma!" 

"Your welcome baby." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed a granola bar for myself. Elena came downstairs after a while and gave Jayden a kiss on the cheek. 

"Morning J." Jayden looked up at Elena and smiled with a mouth full of syrup.

"Morning Auntie E!" Elena came over to me and gave me a small hug.