All Of My Children

I was seated in one of the many rooms of the mansion along with Kol, Nik and Elijah. Elijah was walking around while Jayden and Kol played with a ball, throwing it around. I wasn't doing much besides watching Nik draw. 

"Well, well, well." I heard Kol say as he threw the ball softly back at Jayden. "There's our girl." I looked up and saw Rebekah walk into the room with messy hair. She probably spent the night with Matt. 

Kol stood up and got in her way. Rebekah tried to pass him, but he stopped her from doing so. "Get out of my way, Kol." She said seriously. 

"Out all night. What a scandal." Kol said in a mocking town. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" I could just tell that he was smirking even if he had his back turned to me. 

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threathened and I saw Jayden come over to me. 

"Momma, this teeth." He repeated what Rebekah had said and pointed to his own teeth. 

I nodded and smiled at him. "Yes, baby. Those are your teeth. Good job." 

Nik was apparantely smirking because after pushing Kol out of the way, Rebekah directed her attention to him by saying, "Don't start Nik." 

"I didn't say anything." He mentioned. "I was just smiling at my son." 

Rebekah looked down at Jayden and patted his head. "Good Morning, Jayden." She said and he smiled at her. They have gotten along well even after that whole hurting her scandal that happened when she was first awakened.

"I'm bored." Kol said and Jayden ran over to him, throwing the ball at him. "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun." Kol said as he threw the ball back and forth with Jayden.

"I have no idea what 'strumpet' means, but if it's bad, watch your language." I said, looking at Kol and pointing at Jayden. Kol nodded at me and then looked back at Nik.

"I need entertainment." He said. 

"What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it." Nik told him. 

"It's no fun to go alone." Kol complained. "Join me, Nik. It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." He persuaded and I smirked.

"I'm going to have to use that one day, but in a different way." I said and Nik gave me a side look while Kol winked at me playfully.

Nik sighed and oput his pencil down. "Ok. Why not?" He said and stood up. "I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date and the after party Amelia and I had in our bedroom." He said and winked at me before giving me a kiss and walking towards Jayden, giving him a kiss on his forehead as well. 

"Yes, please go." Rebekah told them as they walked away. "This house has enough men rolling around in it. And we didn't have to know about your sex life with Amelia." I laughed as she said that and Nik smirked, walking out of the room.

"Just like you, Bekah." Kol said as he was walking out.

Rebekah took one of her shoes and threw it at Kol, making him run out of the room. "Good riddance, both of you." She said and I laughed again. 

"I wanna go, momma." Jayden said as he ran over to me.

"You can't go with them." I tell him and he pouts. "You're going to grandma's remember?" I said and he nodded. "Go get ready." I told him and he ran off to his room.

"Rebekah." Elijah spoke for the first time in a while. I thought he had left. 

I looked up and saw him holding something in his hand. Rebekah sighed and looked at me. "Not you too, Elijah." She said and I chuckled at her.