Vampire Dream Guy

Recap

I let out a small scream when I saw blood on the guy's chin which made him turn his head in my direction. I freaked out and ran in the direction of my apartment. Before I was able to make it to the door I was pushed back. I looked up and saw the guy I've been dreaming about for the past few weeks standing in front of with a smirk on his face.

"Niklaus?"

End of Recap

"How do you know my name, love?" His accent sounded so much better in person than in my dreams. I didn't know if I should tell him that I've dreamed about him or not because it would probably be weird.

"I-I've h-heard about you." He looked at me suspiciously and grabbed my arm making me stand up. 

"Tell me the truth." He looked at me in the eyes the same way he did to the guy in one of my dreams.

"I-I d-did." I was lying but he doesn't know that.

"Forget what you saw. You will not remember me after I leave." What? He can't make forget what I saw. He just killed someone!

"What! You just killed someone and not in a way that people usually kill others. You're not human. What are you?" His face showed confusion after I said that.

"How can you not be compelled?" Compelled? What's that? "Have you've been drinking vervain, love?" What's vervain? I have no idea what he's talking about.

"W-what's vervain? I-I don't know what you're talking about." He smirked and then put his hand around my neck.

"Well if you can't be compelled, I suppose I have no other choice than to kill you."

"NO! Please don't kill me. I swear I won't say anything about what I saw! I have a son to take care of. Please don't kill me." Tears ran down my cheeks and I thought I saw a wave of emotion in his eyes but that was quickly covered up.

"Then tell me the truth about how you know me and why can't you be compelled!" I guess I have to tell him the truth but will that really stop him from killing me?

"Okay okay. I-I know it's going t-to sound weird but... I have d-dreamed about y-you before." He looked really confused after I said that.

"You've dreamed of me?" I nodded and wiped some of my tears away. "What kind of dreams?" He had let go of my neck at this point which I was grateful for. 

"D-Dreams of y-you and people you've called your brothers. I-I also dreamed about you killing someone the same way you just killed that poor guy." 

"My brothers?" I nodded. "Interesting." He looked like he was thinking and I was hoping that it was about NOT killing me. 

"C-can I please leave? M-my son is upstairs and I shouldn't leave him a-alone for that long." Niklaus grabbed my arm again but this time it wasn't as rough. 

"What's your name, love?"

"A-Amelia."

"Well Amelia, you can leave, but I'm going to figure out why you have been dreaming about me and my family." I nodded and he lot go of my arm disappearing from in front of me. What is he? He is definitely not human.

I stood there for a second trying to calm down and then I grabbed my suitcases and walked upstairs. It was late and I should really go to sleep but it was going to be hard to fall asleep after what just happened. I changed and crawled into my bed. It took a while but I eventually fell asleep.

()()()()()

Klaus's POV(surprise!)

Amelia was beautiful and she looked familiar but I couldn't really put my finger on it. I thought I've seen her before but I didn't know where.