Family Ties

Dream(Made up)

I was standing in the middle of a living room. It looked like a living room my great great-grandmother would have in her house. It looked very antique but I liked it. I heard voices from another room in the house and walked closer. I peeked inside the room and saw Niklaus. He was standing there along with some other guy I've never seen before. I looked to the window behind them and saw that it was night. All of a sudden Niklaus grabbed the guy by the neck.

"You will not yell." Niklaus whispered to the guy while looking straight into his eyes but I was close enough to hear.

"I will not yell." The guy said in a monotone voice. It sounded at if he was forced to say it. Niklaus smirked and then his face changed. Veins showed up under his eyes and his his eyes turned a yellow color. Fangs grew out the gums in his mouth and he bit the guy in the throat. I gasped and let out a small yell.

End of Dream

I woke up from my dream in shock. What was that? Why did he have fangs? Why did it look so real? There were so many questions in my head that I started to get a headache. I shook my head and tried to forget about it. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business and changed into some comfortable clothes for the day. 

I knew Jayden had a tough time falling asleep after we got home last night so I didn't think he would be happy if I woke him up right now

I knew Jayden had a tough time falling asleep after we got home last night so I didn't think he would be happy if I woke him up right now. I decided to let him sleep a little more and walked down stairs. 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Aunt Jenna and Elena. "Scumball. Scumbucket!" I looked at her weirdly but walked to the fridge and got some orange juice.

"Who are you talking to?" I saw Elena ask Aunt Jenna. I'm wondering that too.

"Yeah Aunt Jenna, It's kind of weird seeing you talk to yourself." I chuckled and drank my juice.

"Him." She nodded her head towards the TV and it was the news anchor. I looked at her confused.

"What?"

"The news guy?"

"Also known as Logan ScumFell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" I realized what she meant and chocked on my juice laughing.

"Oh no way! You and him?" I calmed down and looked at Aunt Jenna. "He's cute." I looked at the TV and nodded slightly.

"I agree." Aunt Jenna looked at both of us.

"He's not cute. There's nothing cute about him." She turned the TV off.

"I disagree. I think his face is kind of cute but, you're the one that knows him on a personal level." I chuckled.

"What are you doing with that?" I looked over at Elena and saw her cleaning something. 

"I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founder's Council for their heritage display." I looked closer and examined all of the pieces.