Chapter 1: The Summoning

All my life, people have never exactly thought much about me, they never really cared or paid much attention to me. I did what I could to stand out and rise above all of the negative things they'd say about me. A label never kept me down, I knew that regardless of what I was to them, I knew who I truly was. When the times got hard, I knew that she would be there for me, she would do what she could to make me smile. I took care of her and she took care of me, that's how it always was and would always be, until now.
_________________________________________

"So much blood, man, I didn't think it would be this bad" a young man says to himself as he sees blood on his shirt and hands

People all over run over to see what is going on, the driver of the large truck gets out and sees what happens as well. The young man hears a meowing sound and sees a small black cat that had a white mark on its head that looked like a star.

"Hey, at least you get to go home" the young man tells the cat

The cat nuzzles up to the young man's neck and licks his face before purring. At that moment, the young man saw a glowing light, shinning in his pocket. The young man reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small book that he had checked out from the bookstore. The book was glowing brightly, the young man didn't know what was going on.

"What the?" The young man asked before he was teleported away out of site
_________________________________________

Hello there, my name is Y/N L/N, I am 20 years old, I live in a small two bedroom apartment with my younger sister Tia. I work at a dead end job flipping burgers and taking orders at a fast food restaurant who's name is close but not close enough to be copywriten. To help pay the bills and to help my sister with school, I also work another job doing physical labor. When I'm not working, I'm taking college classes online so I can graduate and get a better job that would help me get my sister out of this place and allow her to live a better life.

I never truly have time for myself since I'm always busy doing something, but every now and then, I take the time to play a few online games to take my mind off of things. Throughout the years, I've played just about every online MMORPG I could play. I'd max out my level, my skills and get the best gear and enhance it to the highest level and stats I could. I would grind for hours all by myself and never work with anyone else. Eventually these types of games got boring to me and I moved on to a new type of online game.

It was called World of Bullets, it was an MMO game but instead of swords and bows, there was guns and knives, there was still bows since there was an old  Western area in the game. I did what I normally did and became one of the best players in the game. Sometimes I wished, WOB was real, there I could have enough money to give Tia everything she could ever want and I could be a hero, you know save the day. But sadly, that would never happen and I had to just be me, the guy working two jobs, going go school, paying bills and taking care of my little sister in who was in high school.

When I look back at to how this all happened, sometimes I wish things could have been different. Our mother was apart of this powerful family in Japan, she wasn't a member of a branch family she was the next one in line in the main family. Our father was just an easy going nobody from America. He wasn't rich but he was someone incredible and our mother saw that and fell in love with him. Of course, my mother's family didn't approve of her relationship with our father. They did all they could to get her to leave him but when they discovered she was pregnant with me, they kicked her out of the family and banned her from ever returning to Japan.

Neither I or Tia knew how someone could ban someone from an entire country but I would later find out the ties my grandfather had with the prime minister and his family being tied to the old emperors of Japan. Regardless of that our mother happily obliged and moved to America with my father. Together they lived a happy life with me, things got even better when my mother found out she was pregnant with Tia. Our family was complete at that time and it felt like we were going to be happy for a long time.