BCD

"Are you sure this is the right room?" Nick stuffs his hands in his pockets nervously.

"They told us specifically to skip dinner and to go to Dorm 19." Clay says, quoting Wilbur.

"Okay okay. Yeah- you're right they did say that." Nick gulps. "And we can only skip dinner once a month."

"Yeah, so this better be worth it." Clay exhales and knocks on the door.

Sure enough, Wilbur opens the door. "Ah, here you are."

"Here we are." Clay fake smiles.

"I wasn't sure if you would show." Wilbur admits. He turns back into the room and Clay and Nick follow.

"But I knew they would." They hear a voice (that can only belong to Tommy) chime in.

This dorm is the cleanest they've seen yet. It is personalized with taste, and a piano is against the side.

But the middle of the room is clearly set up for whatever they're doing tonight. The coffee table has been pushed against the back wall. Nine envelopes lay neatly along the top half of the table, with nine white cards to join.

Two black bowls are set on the ground in front of the table.

Clay studies the set up, trying to put together what the hell this could be.

"Take a seat around the carpet. We're still waiting on a few people." Wilbur gestures towards the ground.

Tommy and Alex are sitting as far away as possible from each other.

"Waddup!" Alex smiles big.

"Hey man." Nick and Clay sit next to Alex, still leaving a significant gap between them and Tommy.

"And I'm fucking chopped liver." Tommy grumbles, bringing his knees to his chest.

"Who else is coming to this thing?" Nick asks.

"You'll see." Alex says mysteriously, giggling.

And just like that, more knocks on the door.

Wilbur walks over and opens the door, his body blocking their view.

"Hey, love." Wilbur coos.

Tommy scrunches his face up in disgust. "Gross. It's Wilbur's girlfriend."

"That guy's gotta girlfriend huh." Clay smiles, hardly believing it.

"Hey, Will." They barely make out the female voice.

"What's the password?" Wilbur teases, grabbing the top of the door with an arm.
"Oh, so there's a password now."
"Only for cuties."

"Fucking shoot me." Tommy fake gags.

Wilbur turns around, letting his girlfriend into the room.

Clay's jaw drops and Nick's heart drops.

"Guys, this is Vanessa."

Vanessa looks down, zipping her bag shut. "Will, they all know who I am." She chuckles, looking up.

She makes eye contact with Nick. "Oh my gosh." Her face lights up. "Nick!"

Wilbur furrows his eyebrows. "Oh, so you're friends already."

"Yeah we are!" Vanessa turns to Wilbur, elated. "Dad asked me to fix his uniform and we completely hit it off! He was born in Texas and his dad is a Dean! Isn't that ridiculous?" She sits down across from Nick.

"Sure." Wilbur mutters.

Clay looks over to Nick, already knowing he lied to this girl. "Your dad's a-"