Alright, Party's Over

George and Clay walk back into the second room, the party still very much alive. Girls eye Clay and wave at him.

Alex is still seated on the couch where George left him, but Peter is no longer sat next to him. In fact, he's no longer in the room. His eyes light up. "Ayyyye man!" He points at Clay. "Look who's not fucking dead."

Clay laughs, pointing back at him. "You motherfucker."

Alex wheezes. "You missed me making out with Olivia." He over enunciates her name.

"Oh shit, was she hot?"

Alex stretches his arms along the back of the couch. He bites his lip and smiles. "You have no i-"

"She," George slips in front of Clay, the back of his hand pushing against his chest. "Has a boyfriend. Drink." George leans down and pushes the drink into Alex's chest.

Alex shoots Clay a glance. "Someone's been a bit pissy." He whispers in an obnoxious accent.

George stands back up and his shoulder blades are immediately met with the warmth of Clay's chest.

He pretends not to notice.

"I know." Clay giggles. George turns his head, watching Clay. "Like what the fuck is his deal?" His eyes flicker to George with a knowing smile. 

George sarcastically pouts in return, taking a couple steps away to create the original distance he had between the blonde. Clay looks down at George's feet almost in slow motion. "Afraid I bite?" He grins as he looks at the brunette through knitted eyebrows.

George opens his mouth to begin a weak defense, but Clay has already seemed to move on. He laughs and finally drinks out of the cup George gave him. His face scrunches up. "Fuck, is this water?!"

"No fucking way." Alex's eyes go wide and he drinks out of his cup. He spits it out dramatically which makes George cackle. "Mine is too!"

"You guys are so dramatic." George rolls his eyes.

"And you're a bitch." Alex retorts.

Clay beckons for Alex. "Cmon, let's go get real drinks." He glares at George.

"Fuck yeah." Alex huffs, standing up. "Coming?" Alex raises his eyebrows to George, his voice full of sass.

"No thanks." George lets out a short laugh. "I'll be here."

"Fine." Clay wraps an arm around Alex and they make their way back into the other room.

"I'll bring you back something good!" Alex hollers.

George shakes his head, hiding his smile.

He looks around the room and spots Wilbur, who is leaned against a bookshelf, talking about the importance of a good chord progression to a girl who is definitely more interested in his mouth.

George smiles at Wilbur's obliviousness and makes his way over. He stands next to Wilbur in an attempt to join the conversation seamlessly.

Instead, he distracts Wilbur. He smiles. "Gogy!" He puts his arm around him. "Could you give us a second please?" Wilbur turns to the girl he was talking to.

She gives George a look but nods.

"Oh I didn't mean to interrupt-"

"No, thank fuck you did. You couldn't have come at a better time." Wilbur whispers, pulling George away from that corner of the room. "I was totally talking out of my ass." He exposes which makes George laugh.