casual

"you came here to talk?"

"yeah."

"i don't have anything to talk to you about."

"is this about maya?"

"of course it is."

"come one bella, you know me and you were just casual. we had sex, you know? it's normal," he said in a passive tone.

"casual? theo that is the first time a boy has kissed me, yet alone taken me back to his room."

"this is what i hate about girls, they always have to get feelings involved. i wanted you in that moment, does that mean i have to want you forever?"

"well if that's what you think then maybe we shouldn't do that again."

we stared at each other in silence.

"you can go now."

he turned to the door, but then turned back.

"you know what bella? this is your fault."

"my fault? how is any of this my fault?"

"i don't know, you were acting all hot and stuff."

oh?

i hated when he said things like that, hated how much i loved it.

maybe i was happy to just have sex with him?

"bell, you've been stood there for like two minutes can you say something?"

he took step closer to me, "look i'm sorry, i just don't know what i'm supposed to do, i've never liked anyone like i like you."

he stepped towards me again, maintaining eye contact, more than just a one night stand would.

"because i do like you bella, a lot."

i leant in and kissed him, his left hand cupping my face, my hands running through his hair.

he pulled away, "i though you were angry?"

"just shut up and kiss me."

he pushed me against the glass shower door, placing one hand behind my head, the other on my lower back.

he kissed my neck, letting his hands roam my body.

he pulled me closer into him, and started kissing my lips again.

my towel dropped, and instead of picking it up, i let it fall.

theo pulled away once more, looking me up and down, like he did not ten minutes before when he walked in.

he pulled his top off, then the door burst open, "hey, i felt bad so i brought snacks," she turned to see me naked and theo shirtless.

"oh?"

"just go wait outside, i'll see you later."

she walked out laughing and shut the door behind her.

theo kissed me again, before picking his top off the floor and putting it back on.

he picked my towel up and i wrapped it around myself.

"i'll see you later bell."