out

i don't know how things had happened so quickly with theo, but i wasn't annoyed.

i liked who i was with him.

he kept kissing me until there was a loud knock on the door.

"Mr Riddle I know it's you in there, please leave immediately and return to your dorm- and please, take the girl with you this time."

the frail voice of an old caretaker spoke through the door.

"I said immediately."

mattheo laughed quietly before giving me a towel to cover myself up in, then we ran back to his dorm, trying to stop anyone seeing us.

when we got back to his dorm, i stood in front of his bed until his door was locked, then he came over and took out the knot that was holding my towel up.

he looked me up and down before taking a deep breath, "you're going to have to listen to me if you want this to go well, can you do that for me Bell?" he asked.

I nodded slowly.

he pulled me i it him and kissed me firmly again, his hands roaming around my body and resting in my hair.

"lay down bella," he said, kissing me as i rested on his bed.

he was on top of me, kissing me and then my neck, slowly working his way down my body.

he pushed my legs open, "relax bella, spread them wide for me, okay?"

i opened my legs so that they were just above his sheets, grazing the cotton as he kissed me harder.

he kissed the whole way down my body before he finally reached my thighs.

he moved his way closer and closer to my inner thigh before he looked up and asked me, "are you okay with this?"

i nodded as he gently rubbed his thumb against my clit, before beginning to kiss my thighs again.

he put his arms around my legs as he began to lick my cunt, making my shoulders press into his mattress.

"it's so hard to keep my hands off you bell," he said as he looked back up at me to make sure i was enjoying it, which i definitely was.

i felt myself get wetter as he continued, to the point where i had nearly finished in a matter or minutes.

"i've pictured this moment bella," he said as he squeezed my ass cheek before kissing me again, "god i've pictured so much bella."

obviously in my years if liking him i'd pictured us doing things together, but i never expected it to be anywhere as good as this.

i throbbed at the thought of him inside of me, "oh you don't even know what i do when i think about you theo," i said, breathless.

he paused before going again, this time going deeper with his tongue, before i felt myself finish.

he kissed my stomach again, then my tits, and then my neck, then finally more lips before he stood up and put a t shirt on.

i sat up, still processing the last hour; the bathroom, and then this. i would never have thought that me and mattheo could actually happen.

he threw me a big t shirt before he wandered over to his window to light a cigarette.

i put his shirt on then followed him over.

he out his arm around me, pulling me in to hug him, "i better be there next time you're thinking of me bella." he smiled before exhaling out of his window.

he would be, i'd make sure of it.

i stayed until the next morning and then went back to see val in our dorm.

"where've you been?" she asked, more nosey than worried.

"just out," i replied.

"where's out?" she asked again.

"nowhere." i replied before getting back into my own bed, still in his t shirt.

"nice shirt," valerie said a few minutes later.

i smiled.

"didn't know you played quidditch for the slytherin team."