sweat

the door creaked as i pushed it open more to make sure that who i thought i saw was actually who it was.

they both broke away from their kiss so suddenly, stepping away from each other as though they weren't even kissing in the first place.

"bella?" mattheo asked surprised.

"oh my god," i replied, stepping into the common room.

"bella."

"what are you doing?" i asked him.

how could he already be kissing her?

"bella we're not together, i thought you and fin-"

"thought me and fin what?"

"i don't know, i thought you were seeing him, i'm sorry bella, i really am,"

i would have believed him when he said that, but while he was stood so close to maya and her lipstick was smeared all around his mouth, it had gone in one ear and out the other.

i turned to leave, "bella," he started

"theo i don't even care anymore, i don't know why i expected any different from you," i turned to leave, so annoyed yet so unsurprised.

everything everyone had said about him was right.

when i got back to my common room, i saw fin sat in the chair beside the fire, a cigarette lit in his left hand, and a smoky haze surrounding him.

he only smoked when he had been drinking, which, evidently, he had been.

"sit down bella," he said quietly, tapping the arm of the chair he was sat on.

i walked over to him slowly, suddenly very conscious about everything around me, the dorms that surrounded us, the common room door that would open with two words, but i didn't care.

i sat on the end of his chair, taking the cigarette out of his hand and taking a puff myself.

the familiar taste of tobacco reminded me of what theo was probably doing a mere 5 minute walk away, and then i cared even less.

i exhaled, making sure to turn away from fin to avoid tearing up his eyes, which were shiny, like they were covered in glass.

i turned back and his hand was on my leg, his thumb moving back and forth.

he put the cigarette out and stood up, walking until he was infront of me, my back to the fire, his hands in mine.

he towered over me as i was sat, his dirty blond hair covering his eyebrows, making his face even harder to read than before.

i looked up into his eyes and he looked back into mine, a smile played on his lips.

he laughed quietly to himself, turning his head away.

"what is it," i said, staying quiet too, partially not to wake anyone, but also because i had no idea what was going on inside his head.

"i just," he started, looking back at me and placing on hand on the side of my face, i leaned into it as a created a warmth on my cheek, "you."

"what about me," i laughed.

"just come here," he said, brining himself down to kiss me, desperately yet so delicately at the same time.

i stood up as he placed his left hand on the small of my back, his right hand pulling me into him whilst still resting so gently on my jaw.

he pulled away briefly, smiling before he brought me back into him.

the first time we kissed had been so clumsy, neither of us had known what to do, but now he seemed to know every inch of my body like he'd had a map of it.

my hair tangled around his hand as his grip tightened, his kiss becoming more desperate.

his body pushed against mine, and my hands found a place on his chest as i undid one of the buttons on his shirt.

"bell" he murmured, "you're fucking perfect."

his arms wrapped around my waist as he carried me over to a larger sofa in the room.

i sat on his lap facing him, still kissing him, i undid another of his buttons.

i felt his lips curl into a smile under mine as he looked down, his breath heavy but slow and shaky.

i took his shirt off and began kissing him again, only pulling away as he pulled my t shirt over my head to get it off.

he placed his hands on my hips as he pulled me closer to him, my legs resting on either side of his.

i felt him become hard under me as i'm sure he could feel me becoming increasingly wet through my pyjama shorts, and i remembered the first time we were in this position; 'i can feel you throbbing, darling'

are you kidding me?

where had he been this whole time?

i pushed myself down into him more, my cunt brushing over his dick through our clothes.

he undid his belt and slid his trousers off, before tugging at my shorts, pulling them off and leaving me completely naked as i had been under my pjs, and after initially struggling to take his boxers down, we managed to get those off too.

he looked down at his boner then back up at me, "i've wanted to do this for so long bella," he put his hands back on my hips and pulled them forward, lifting me far enough of off him to put his dick inside me.

i guided him in as he kissed my neck and chest, making me begin to throb again.

he pushed himself up and we both gasped as i felt him thrust into me.

my hands connected at the back of his neck as i started to move my hips back and forth, riding him as he continued to kiss and touch me anywhere he could.

his hands found their way to my ass as he pulled me even closer to him, as i felt his warm breath on my collarbone i began to move quicker, and he pushed himself deeper into me.

i kissed his neck as he moaned softly into my ear, telling me again that i was perfect.

it was perfect.

i was so caught up in how good he felt inside of me i hadn't noticed we weren't alone in the room anymore.

•••

i couldn't leave things like this with bella.

after she left, i told maya that we shouldn't have kissed, that it was wrong, no matter how good it felt.

seeing bella storm out like that made me so angry with myself, so i followed her.

to apologise.

for everything.

the whole walk to her common room i was trying to come up with anything i could say to her to make up for what i'd done to her.

i don't think anything i could've said would be enough.

then i got to her common room.

i opened the door, and there she was.

he body was illuminated by the orange firelight, her hair was down and messy.

but she was naked.

she was naked and so was he.

her tits bounced inches away from his face as she rode him.

lucky bastard.

her sighs and moans were all i could hear in the room, everything else was fuzzy.

his hands were all over bella.

my bella.

her head rolled back in pleasure as beads of sweat fell slowly from her hair down her neck.

i knew she had seen me, but they hadn't stopped.

why hadn't she stopped?