beg me

i went to bed and heard valerie come in laughing five minutes later.

"so how was your chat, bella?"

"shut up." i said, turning over to face her.

" i thought you were going to stop talking to him?"

"yeah well, things change val."

"not that much." she said, before getting into her pyjamas and going to bed.

                                        ———

the next morning me and val woke up early to get breakfast and then went to study in the library.

we sat near the windows, mostly so we could look at the people outside whenever we got bored.

i was nearly done when mattheo walked in, and put a square of parchment beside my textbooks.

' i want to finish what we started,
  meet me outside my common room at 10
                                                                        - M'

i turned to see if he was still trying to find his way out of the library, but he wasn't there.

i did a few more hours of study before we left and ate dinner.

valerie went to go see blaise to make up for what she missed last night, so i had time to get ready.

i put on a black dress and a black underwear set.

after re doing my hair six times, I left and headed for the dungeon.

i got to the outside of the dungeon, and theo was there, arms crossed waiting for me.

"god, you're so pretty bella."

He held his hand out for me to hold, and started walking away from the common room.

"where are we going?" i asked, confused.

"you'll see."

He dragged me up flights of stairs until we eventually reached the fifth floor.

he turned right, then pulled a key out to unlock a door.

it was the prefects bathroom?

"why are we here?"

"well, i thought we could start where we left off."

he smiled, then grabbed my hand and pulled me in with him.

the room was warm, a massive bathtub sat in the middle of it and four showers lined each wall.

he faced me again, "you okay?"

"yeah," i smiled, although i was still a bit confused at why we had to be in a bathroom?

he smiled back and pulled me in, kissing me softly, still holding my hand.

then his hand moved to my face, cupping my left cheek.

our kiss started to become more passionate, and his hands were roaming my body.

he kept kissing me, pushing me over to a wall, putting his hands on either side of my head.

one of his hands slipped behind my back and undid the zip of my dress.

it fell to the floor, and mattheo smiled again before wrapping his arms around me and kissing me again.

i reached for one of the buttons on his shirt, but he moved my hand away.

"what're you doing?" i asked him in between kisses.

he pulled away, "you want me to take it off?"

i nodded.

"beg me."

                                         •••