TiReD

Tired of wanting to be exactly what you want me to be.

Tired of your expectations and thinking you'd want me if I matched them.

Tired of feeling like I'm not good enough for you.

Tired of feeling like I don't belong in there, with you guys, like you are all way out of my reach.

Tired of not looking in the mirror.

Tired of hurting you with the words I don't even speak.

Tired of feeling like I should be apologizing for every little thing I do, because that is what you told me to do.

Tired of hating myself for not fighting better for us.

Tired of not speaking to you because of the fear that we have nothing more to say , that all our words have been said, and lost somewhere along the way.

Tired of wanting more then I can get from you, 'cause I wanted it to be you.

Tired of going so that you don't feel bad even though I don't want to go.

Tired of seeing pictures of me when I was little and crying because I know everything has changed. That I'll never be that happy ever again. My whole life has changed and nothing feels familiar anymore, except for the streets I walked with you.

Tired of the silence you give me whenever I speak my mind.

Tired of being jealous because I know it's my own fault we don't speak anymore, because I know that I underestimated our friendship.

Tired of feeling guilty for resting, but my body can't handle the stress anymore.

Tired of saying the things you don't want to hear.

Tired of squeezing myself in pants I know I don't fit, just because it's what most girls wear.

Tired of telling myself "just one more day" every morning.

Tired of feeling tired
but they don't want me to go to sleep.

- M