a/n

Hey guys, been a while ^_^

Yeah, I haven't really been on this account since august of last year, which is really saying something.

Ill try my best to be more active, but I can't say I'm the same person as before. Unfortunately, I've been sent to the hospital multiple times since the last time I wrote, and I've been diagnosed with a couple more conditions.

I also haven't been writing, but I can say I have cringed over a couple of these chapters, trying to remember how this story was supposed to go. 💀

But I still love you guys all the same, and I really hope you guys are doing well! I'll try my hand at writing again, but I feel like I'll be rusty (and, unfortunately, writer's block and no motivation). 

I'm going to put this out there. I really do care about you guys, and I am ALWAYS open to talking. It might take me some time to respond, but I care for every each one of you. I'm very sorry for not updating, and I feel like I've let you guys down. 

my friends have told me about some tik talks that have been made about my book, most are good ones, and I feel my heart warm at the sight of them! on the other hand, some are criticizing my work, and I really don't mind but id rather you talk to me instead of posting about it ^-^

But yea, I can't say that ill continue this book or the mafia one for that matter. I do have an idea for another one, but I have to see how this stuff plays out. 

i do try to be positive on this platform, but haikyuu fandom has gone in a direction I never thought of. people sending each other threats over their "husbands" and all I can say is that im disappointed. they are not people, and even if they were it doesn't excuse the actions ive seen throughout the fandom. 

i send you guys my love <3 please stay safe and talk to me if you need it! oh and, 

thank you so much for 1.9k! i never thought people liked my writing this much, or after I left that id still get some readers! 

and I love every one of you guys, and yes I say it a lot but I really do ❤️

hopefully ill post soon!