𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

A/n- Hey guys, I am really not in a good mental place, so please dont expect any constant updates for the next week. Im very sorry, please just give me time, but I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person

"Y/n, calm down"

"I AM calm"

The two of you were walking down the hall, well, more like you were storming down the hall and Sakusa trying to follow your tiny body. He gently grabbed your wrist and turned you around. The difference in size caused you to gently smash into his chest and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Calm down Peanut, I promise he didn't mean any harm." You huffed, trying to pry yourself from his arms.

"He's YOUR friend, I expected him to be more respectful!"

(flashback)

You were laughing at Sakusa as he wore a face of disgust when a person brushed up against him. As he pulled out his disinfectant spray, a voice rang out among the crowd.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi"

The two of you turned around to a man wearing a knowing grin. Sakusa rose his eyebrows and stopped his ministrations to face the blonde man.

"Miya Atsumu, nice meeting you here"

You rose an eyebrow as Sakusa never greeted people properly. The blonde chuckled while adjusting his bag strap.

"You never fail to amaze me on how formal yer ass is." As soon as he spoke he made eye contact with you, his grin widening. (stop it Sang woo, i will not give you my ankles)

"Ah, are you Omi's girlfriend? I must say Sakusa, you got lucky."

As you started fuming, Sakusa looked utterly pissed.

"We are not dating Miya, and we will beat you if we happen to play against you."

"We?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Yes we, she is playing on the same team as me." Atsumu laughed and threw his head back.

"Playing against a girl, who would've thought?!" He leaned back forward and stared straight into your eyes.

"I hope you are able to keep up little girl, because I am excited to see what you've got."

You immediately raised your hand and slapped him across the face. You grabbed the front of his shirt and brought him down to your level.

"I hope we don't meet, because if we do I cant promise that I wont kill you."

You let your vice grip from his shirt and turned around, quickly striding away. Sakusa turned to Atsumu and glared.

"Don't ever talk to her like that again"

He soon turned around and began chasing after you.

(flashback ended)

Sakusa sighed and started petting your head.

"He's always like that, girls all over him. I guess he isn't used to independent women." You let out a huff and wrapped your arms around him.

"I would expect someone to be a little more respectful, but Im pretty sure he's a douche." Sakusa let out a small chuckle and laid his chin on your head.

"Yeah, yeah, dont let his fan girls hear that" You widened your eyes and slwly moved your head to look at him in the eyes. 

"That idiot has fan girls?!"

"Unfortunately"

The two of you soon released each other and made your way to the training court. As you guys reached it, Komori ran to you with a blinding grin. 

"Hey guys! Where've you been? We're about to start practice"

"Stop yelling Komori. We were just walking around the stadium and bumped into a couple people."

"Ah I see! Now lets go, this is the only time we've got until after the first round!"

You started removing your bright yellow team jacket and placed it on the bench. Starting your stretches, you watched as Sakusa sprayed the bench with disinfectant then placed his stuff on it. He soon made his way over to you and stared at you sitting.

"Why are you on the ground, its disgusting."

"Well im sorry dad , I kind of dont want to tear my muscles today, you know?"

He immediately irked at the nickname but you eventually stood up.

"Lets go Omi, we have to do 50 serves" 

He just nodded curtly, following you to the outer line. As you got started on your 50 serves, he watched you. Sighing, he grabbed his own volleyball.

'I wish we were dating'

Soon, he served his volleyball to his teammate, cringing when he touched another volleyball. Sometimes he hated the way he was because he couldn't touch you without wanting to jump out of his skin. Of course he didn't mind your germs, but he never touched someone before without feeling utter disgust, and it scared him. 

"..usa...sakusa... SAKUSA!"

He soon snapped out of his trance and glanced at you.

"What?"

"Are you ok? You've been staring really hard at the poor kid on the first row and I think your scaring him." 

He glanced up at the audience and saw a brown haired boy who was now crying and holding his mother. Sakusa let out a soft sigh and ran his hand through his hair.

"Im fine Peanut, lets just get this practice over with."

In reality he was not fine. He desperately wanted to be with you, but he was scared of what his feelings were.

He was scared of you

DONT KILL ME ITS A SHORT CHAPTER

Im really sorry guys, I feel like a terrible author for not updating. I really hope you forgive me, im really not feeling it lately. I hoped you enjoy and have a great day!

Stay safe please,

Author Chan