𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Hey guys! Enjoy!

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Me and Sakusa silently walked to the boys gym, where I could hear the squeaking of shoes a good ten feet away from the door. I pushed it open, a gloomy Sakusa following me. I was immediately greeted by the Iizuna.

"Hey L/N- Chan! How are you?" I grinned at his enthusiasm.

"Im doing good, and I hope you are too. Can you lead me to the Coach?"

"Yeah sure! Follow me!"

He started taking off in the direction of his office, where me and Kiyoomi followed. He pointed me to the door, and I knocked on it.

A faint 'come in' could be heard so I pushed open the door. I was met with a frazzled man who was looking over papers. He glanced up from his papers and a smile spreaded on his face.

"Hello Y/N" I bowed and took a seat in front of him.

"Coach, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure!"

"Today I took the test on my strength, and I wasn't exactly qualified for girls volleyball. The official said I could ask the boys team?..."

"Of course! Your on!" I was surprised.

"So your not going to test me or something?" He scoffed, smiling.

"Y/N your a national level player, Ive seen some of your plays and I can confidently say you would be qualified, maybe over qualified for this job"

"Thank you!"

"No problem, practices are at 5-6 in the morning and 5-7 in the afternoon" I nodded, taking my stuff and saying my goodbyes. I opened the door to see Sakusa sitting on his jacket. He saw me and immediately shot up, bombarding me with questions.

I chuckled "Calm down Omi, and to answer your question, yes I did make it"

I could see a look of proudness spread over him, and he laid his chin on my head.

"I couldn't expect anything less from you Peanut" He breathed out.

We stood there for some time, enjoying the moment. He finally took chin off of my head, smiling.

"Lets go, I know your tired." I chuckled, running a hand through my hair.

"You know me so well, lets go"

*

*

*

*

*

I finished my homework, rubbing my eyes with my hands. I put the papers away and walked over to Kiyoomi's room. I peeked in to see him asleep on the desk, face nested in his arms. I sighed tapping his shoulder.

"Omi, if you want to sleep, go to your bed."

He grumbled incoherent words, picking himself off of the desk and trudging over to the bed. He flung himself onto the bed, immediately falling asleep. I sighed, staring at the work on his desk, unfinished. I sat down, completing it and placing them in his bag. I walked over to the bed, pulling the covers on him.

I looked at his sleeping form, his curls falling perfectly over his face, hiding his moles. His face looked so peaceful, one of the times a frown wasn't permanently plastered on his face. I smiled at his calm, and turned to leave before an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me to the bed, eliciting a squeak from me. My face was pressed into his chest with his arms wrapping around me.

"AH! OMI-"

"Shut up your being too loud" He grumbled, resting his chin on my head.

"Sleep"

I said nothing more and closed my eyes, drifting off to LSD land.

.   °. •     。

✧.。. *.

┊┊┊┊           ·               °

┊┊┊✯                  •                 *

┊┊☽    *                 ·

┊┊                           *

┊✯  °                                °

☽         *    ·          *

:    :       :

☆           :              ☆

I woke up to a weight on my stomach. I looked to see a still asleep Kiyoomi resting his head on me. I smiled, tapping his shoulder. He grumbled, opening his eyes.

"Hello sleepyhead, time to get up" He widened his eyes in realization of his position and he shot up, spewing apologies while his face turning red. I giggled, patting his bedhead.

"Its ok Omi. We have to get ready for school!"

I took off the covers and walked over to his closet, flicking through the clothes.

"What are you doing"

"I'm just gonna steal one of your hoodies"

"But you have your own"

"But big hoodies are more comfortable"

A green and yellow caught my attention and I pulled it from the rack. It was a sweatshirt from nationals. I held it up in front of Kiyoomi.

"Aw you bought stuff from Nationals? You don;t seem like the type of person to do that Omi"

"I didn't, Komori bought it for me saying it would be good to have it for memories."

I looked at the sweatshirt closer and on the back it had Sakusa's number and name. I shrugged and I put it on, it slithering mid thigh. I proudly showed it to Kiyoomi.

"Ok! Im ready! I just got to brush my teeth, wash my face etc."

The rest of the morning went the same, getting ready and walking to school.

"Is that Sakusa's sweater?"

"Are they dating?"

"I heard they're dating"

I shook them off, walking into the building with Sakusa beside me. I was about to go to my lockers but there was a commotion.

"Whats wrong?" I asked Kiyoomi. He just furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the crowd.

"Stay here Ill go look" He stayed back and I pushed through. They parted for me and I saw something on my locker. I gasped.

Someone had put a picture of Sakusa and me sleeping together, and in bright red all over my locker was the word 'SLUT'."

'...What?'

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!

Stay Safe

Author Chan