𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Hey guys! Im going to try third person so please tell me how it goes, and you guys apparently wanted to drag her, so here we go!

(EXPLICIT SONG: Smack A Bitch - Rico Nasty)

Third Person

You felt a wave of anger wash over you, settling in your gut. You've been humiliated so many times, this prodded at a deep wound in your heart.

(flashback)

"Hey!"

You cringed at the familiar voice that haunted your every living hour, feeling the fear fill up inside of you. Turning around, your eyes met cold, taunting ones.

"Hey stupid, where are you going?" She asked in a mocking tone, raising a eyebrow.

"T-to volleyball practice.." 

You both were on the volleyball team but ever since you moved to your new school you quickly surpassed her and took her spot as a regular. She despised prodigies, not being one herself. She only assumed you just played only when you needed to never knowing the blood, sweat, and tears you put into this sport.

"What? To steal everybody's spot? Do you not have any respect for your upperclassmen?" She spat.

"N-no, im just trying to do what I love."

She shoved you into the locker, the cold metal hitting your cheek. She leered at your pained expression.

"Don't come to practice again if you want to keep your pride."

She gave you one final shove and walked away. You watched her figure disappear and you finally burst into tears. The feeling of shame washed over knowing you couldn't stand up for yourself.

(time skip)

As the summer passed, you turned cold. The years of degrading and taunting had made you closed off, reserved. When you came back to school no one dared to mess with you. You had no mercy when playing with volleyball quickly earning your reputation. The deadly Phantom with a serve so great you had a god like status. 

You trained your hardest, eventually becoming unbeatable. You'd think everyone  would love to become unstoppable, but soon enough the sport grew boring. With no challenger to beat, your passion for the sport dissipated.

That is until your scholarship.

(flashback end)

Punching the locker, your anger deepened to the point where it hurt your chest.

"How does it feel, Y/n? To be humiliated?" 

You turned to see the captains face smug. Your face deepened into a scowl and faced her.

"What do you want?"

"For you to leave the team" You raised your eyebrows.

"But your the one who kicked me off of the girls team, so I joined the boys instead." You said  matter of factly.

"Exactly so I could get you away from Sakusa"

A irk mark appeared on your forehead, the anger stirring up inside of you. Face darkening you stepped closer to the captain.

"Who I choose to stay with in my free time is none of your business, maybe you should start minding your own." You said lowly, hands clenching. She scoffed leaning in.

"You should stay away from Sakusa, he isn't yours." 

"You should get your face out of my personal bubble before I clock you"

"Is that a threat?"

"Damn straight"

She leaned closer with a smirk on her face.

"Then do something about it"

Last. Straw.

You took your right fist and connected it with her jaw, hearing a sickening crack. She stumbled back, with blood trickling out of her mouth. She stared at her blood soaked palms and looked up at you in horror.

"You, you hit me!"

Rolling your eyes, you grabbed her hair and smashed her head into the locker. She let out a scream, the pain ripping through her body. Letting go of her, you watched as her body fall limply on the ground. Groaning, you wiped your hands with a paper towel.

"This is why I don't do confrontations, blood is so hard to clean off."

 You tsked, watching as the crowd gathered around her. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around to see Sakusa. His eyebrows were furrowed, his frown blocked by his mask.

"What are you thinking Y/n? You could get expelled!" You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Kiyoomi it isn't that easy. Now I should leave before I get in trouble."

Pushing past him, you left the whispering crowd unnoticed.

Hey guys! Im sorry for the hiatus, but if you read my other book you would know I just had surgery. I am thankfully stable, as im slowly going back to writing. I have started a Bakugo fanfic as well as writing this one.

Stay safe loves!

Author Chan