𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

𝙰/𝙽- Oya! Its your least favorite author! Im not dead (fortunately). Please enjoy this short chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Person

I felt the sinking sadness in my stomach as I walked along the sidewalk. My hands were in the hoodie's pockets, balled up in shock of what happened. The feeling of regret was buried deep inside of me, knowing it was justified. It felt so wrong yet somewhere in the deepest parts of me I knew,

"Revenge is sweet"

Shaking the thoughts from my head I picked up my pace in the direction of the house keeping my eyes trained onto the ground. The place was quiet, only the occasional thrum of the cars passing by leaving the faint smell of gasoline lingering in the air. 

'I can imagine the look on Sakusa's face, he probably is disappointed in me....'

Chuckling softly, I continued walking down the sidewalk, occasionally stopping to look at the plants or look at the small shops crammed together. The soft lights within the shops were inviting but I knew I had to get home.

Soon enough I arrived at the home and I pulled out my key. Fumbling around, I unlocked the door and slipped off my shoes. I placed my bag at the bottom of the stairs and softly walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I quietly shut and locked the door and made my way to the covers, slipping in between the cool fabric. Letting out a soft sigh, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Sakusa's Pov

I was pissed to say the least. After Y/n left so quickly, the principal showed up and took me into his office for questioning. He asked me what happened and I explained as flatly as I could because I needed to go to class. I soon got irritated at the constant questions he repeatedly asked because we were getting nowhere.

At practice, teammates were pissing me off because they weren't trying, like the preliminaries weren't next week. Yes, we were a strong team but we need to take this seriously. Komori tried to talk to me but I just brushed him off, not wanting to take my anger out on him.

I was now walking to my house with the bright lights from signs flickering above me. I felt the anger bubble within me at the thought of the day. 

I soon arrived at my house, angrily taking off my shoes and storming upstairs. I stopped in front of y/n's closed door, narrowing my eyes. I tried to turn the knob, but it wouldn't budge.

"Y/n? Are you in there?" I heard a shuffling of sheets and a loud thump followed with a groan. The door was quickly opened, revealing a disheveled y/n.

"Yes Omi, what do you want?" I felt a tick mark grow on my forehead as my eyebrows twitched.

"You dont know? You get into a fight and then run off and you ask me what do I want?"

She visibly flinched at my harsh tone but she recovered, narrowing her eyes.

"What do you expect? For me not to fight and take that shi* from her? I wont watch someone disrespect me then get away with it. It's happened far too often." Now it was my turn to be surprised.

'Happened far too often? What does she mean by that?'

"And I bet you thought I shouldn't have  fought her, huh? Too many germs?" She waved her hands in the air mockingly. She just sighed and put her hand on her face.

"You know what, talk to me when you can clear your mind. Your mad right now, now leave me in peace."

With that she closed her door and I heard the soft click of the lock. I frowned even more, processing what just happened. I numbly walked back into my room, not bothering to take a shower or wash my hands. Lowering myself onto the edge of my bed, I clasping my hands together in silence.

"What happened to you y/n?"

Im so sorry for the short chapter, Im not used to typing on my phone. Please expect slow updates as I literally cannot type for the life of me and Im still recovering.

Please stay safe,

Author Chan <3