𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Hey guys, hope you enjoy!

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

"Peanut? Its time to get up"

I opened my eyes to someones chest. I groaned and propped myself on my elbows. I was met with Sakusa's face. His curls were messy, but of course he was one of those lucky people that looked good in the mornings.

"Hey Omi"

"Today's the first day, you should go get ready" He grumbled, ruffling his hair. I perked up, pulling the covers off of me.

"Oh yeah, and the vice principal said I could wear whatever I want, I don't have a dress code!" I smiled, walking to my bedroom. I grabbed a sweatshirt and leggings and went to the bathroom.

(Time Skip)

I walked downstairs where Sakusa was waiting. He wore his school uniform and a medical mask. He saw me and he immediately brightened.

"Peanut where is your face mask?" I held up my black face mask and proceeded to put it on. I don't usually put face masks on, but I knew if I didn't Sakusa would find a way to make me anyways.

"Alright lets go" He grumbled, pushing the door open. He handed me a bottle of disinfectant spray and hand sanitizer. I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Its so you won't get sick..." I saw his eyebrows furrow and he avoided my gaze. I shrugged and put them in my pockets.

"So anything I should know before I step on campus?" I asked, remembering the fan girls.

"Well, my fan girls, are uh, on the crazy side" He said quietly, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Oh you mean confessions and squealing?" I asked. He nodded, his posture slumping.

"I thought that was just in manga's, but I guess I was wrong" I shrugged my shoulders. 

We arrived at the gate and I saw a smiling boy with round eyebrows.

"Sakusa! How are you! And who is this girl with you!"

"Komori, one questions at a time please" Sakusa said, face softening. My eyes widened.

"Mori Mori?" The said ball of sunshine looked at me with eyes widened.

"Y/N? Is that really you?!" I nodded and ran to his arms. He picked me up and swung me around.

"You came back! You don't know how much we missed you!" I pried myself from his grasp and gave him a grin.

"You took care of my Omi, right?" He gave me a closed eyes smile and a thumbs up.

"Of course!" I giggled and looked back at Sakusa who was frowning and looking at the ground.

"Aww Omiiiii!" I grabbed my disinfecting spray and doused my body in it. I put away the bottle and ran to give Sakusa a hug. I crashed into his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and patted my head.

"Sakusa are you really letting her touch you?!" I could hear Komori ask behind me, awed.

"Shut up Mori" Me and Sakusa said in unison. I finally let go and gave him a smile.

"Alright Omi, lets knock em' dead!" He gave me a stiff nod and we headed into the gate. Immediately I heard squeals.

'Oh god no...'

"SAKUSAAAA!"

"EEEE HE'S SO CUTE!"

"Wait whos that girl next to him?"

"She's ugly, why is he with her?"

I shriveled under their scrutinizing glares, and Komori noticed my discomfort, and he placed a hand on my back.

"Its ok Y/N, just ignore them, ok?" He gave me a soft smile and I nodded, facing forward.

"What class are you in?" Sakusa mumbled, not tearing his gaze from in front of him.

"Oh im in 2-6"

"Im in 2-6! Sakusa is in 3-7!" 

"Oh that means we'll be in the same classes!"

Sakusa walked with us to our class and then he turned to me, placing a hand on my head.

""Have fun, you can eat lunch with me and Mori" I nodded and he removed his hand, walking to his next class.

"Alright, lets go find our seats!" I followed Komori to some seats in the back, and I placed my stuff down next to him. As soon as I sat down, some girls walked up to my desk. I looked up at the girl at the front, which I assumed was the leader. She slapped her palms down on my desk leaning in.

"What do you think your doing with our Sakusa?" She snarled. I could hear Komori sigh exasperatedly. 

"For the last time Haruko, he's not yours, and she's a good friend of his." This Haruko girl looked over at him and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah like im supposed to believe that. She's probably one of his sluts that sleeps with him. I bet he doesn't even like her." It was my turn to roll my eyes, leaning back.

"Yeah, if it helps you sleep at night." I saw her eye twitch and her eye narrowed.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" I felt a burning pain on my cheek. I placed my hand on it, looking up at her. I sighed and stood up.

"Do that again, I dare you" I growled, my aura quickly changing to a murderous one. She raised her hand to try to bring it down on me again. I caught her wrist and squeezed it hard. She yelped, scratching at my hand.

"Don't touch me ever again, because next time it'll be worse" I whispered lowly into her ear. She nodded quickly and I released her arm. She backed away with the look of a scared animal.

"You-you'll pay! My dad is the vice principal!"

"Yeah and Im here on a scholarship from America, you can't rid of me that easily, and I kinda have the class as a witness, so if I were you, I'd run away" She turned around with her group and they left the room as quick as they came. I let out a breath and clumped in my seat, placing my hands on my face.

"Its the first day and I already made enemies..." I groaned.

"Its ok, that girl is Kawashima Haruko, the president of the Sakusa fan club. She's been after Sakusa ever since the beginning of high school" He explained. I scoffed.

"Omi doesn't like those types of girls, especially ones that go after him because of his looks or his popularity." Komori nodded his head in agreement.

"Sakusa rather people recognize him for his skill or his personality, but as you know, most people dont see his real personality because he hates people" He responded.I chuckled, leaning back.

"This school year is going to be interesting"

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed! Comment and Vote please, love yall!

Stay Safe!

Author Chan