𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Hey guys! Enjoy! :)

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Komori and Sakusa turned their heads to Y/N, who was glaring at them. They shivered at her intensity, which was different from outside the court. The ball was bounced back to her, and she palmed it.

"One more time...." She twirled the ball and looked at Komori, thoroughly shaking him up. She tossed the ball in the air and she hit it with a tap of her wrists.

'Jump Float?'  Komori thought, 'this should be easy'

He position himself for a overhand serve, but at the last second it swerved and hit the ground in front of Sakusa with force. Sakusa's eyes widened but so did the rest of the team. Komori spoke up, voice wavering.

"Y/N.... You know more than one serve?" Y/N smiled and counted off her fingers.

"Yeah actually I can do five! That special one you saw, jump serve, jump float, a swerve and a powerful underhand serve that only works at Nationals" She grinned at their horrified faces.

"Now lets finish this"

*

*

*

*

*

The score came down to 25-3, which meant she just crushed one of the top three aces in Japan. She grabbed her water bottle and scrolled through her phone. A shadow appeared before her and she raised an eyebrow looking at the figure. It was Sakusa who was wearing a frown.

"Hey Omi, what do you wan-"

"You didn't tell me that you were that good" Y/N widened her eyes.

"Im not that good-"

Sakusa narrowed his eyes, his frown deepening.

"You just won a set 25-3 against a team that was favored to win Nationals, and your telling me you think your not good? Bull. Sh**" 

Y/N and the rest of the team were shocked by him cursing, as he was always quiet and mopey.

"You know in a real match my team would hate me for doing so many serves, so Ill probably let the other team score some, ya know?" Y/N stated, unfazed. Sakusa developed a irk mark on his forehead, sighing.

"Your good Y/N, just accept it" Y/N gulped at his aura, and nodded. She picked up her stuff and walked to the locker room to shower.

(Time Skip)

She walked out with her damp hair dripping onto her sweater. She looked to see Sakusa waiting for her at the gate. She picked up her pace to catch up with him.

"Hey Omi, how are you?" She took a look at his face and she could see he was sulking.

"..Omi?" He sighed, looking at the ground.

"What?"

"I asked you how are you"

"Im fine" Y/N narrowed her eyes.

"No your not." Sakusa eyes widened, as no one talked back to him before.

"Fine. Im mad because Im not good enough." Y/N stopped walking, infuriated by the words.

"Omi, what makes you think that?" He stopped walking, turning to her.

"Because I couldn't even beat you, and I always try to improve my skills, but its never enough." 

"Omi you are good enough. Just because you couldn't beat one person doesn't mean that your bad in any way. Some people are just born with the talent and there's nothing you can do about it."

She saw the way Sakusa's face fell as he let the words sink in. She grabbed both of his hands, holding them in hers.

"Omi if it makes you feel better, I can teach you those serves?" She watched as his face lit up like a child's and nodded. She grinned and dropped his hands, Sakusa strangely missing the warmth.

"Alright, lets get home Peanut"

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Love you!

Stay Safe

Author Chan