𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Hey hey hey! Hope you Sakusa stans enjoy!

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

As the weeks passed, Sakusa and Y/n changed. He still was anti social around other people, but once Y/n showed up, everyone could tell he was a different person. He would smile and laugh at her jokes, his melodic voice fleeting, blessing the people around them.

(Honestly I would pay to hear Sakusa laugh)

His team loved having her around, she would help them train, and took notes, basically their unofficial manager. Today was the strength test for her to see if she would qualify for the girls, as the team captain complained that it "was out of regulation" She sighed, packing her stuff to meet the official that would be monitoring. Sakusa leaned on the door frame, watching the (h/c) girl.

"I can't believe that the captain said that you were out of regulation" She shrugged, slinging the bag over her shoulder.

"It's all good, if I am out of regulation its fine, I can still be your manager" 

They walked down the hall silently. Y/n was secretly nervous because she was on a sports scholarship, which meant she HAD to play volleyball. What would she do if she was kicked off of the team?

Her thoughts were snapped out by the door opening and Sakusa walking in. She took a deep breath to calm the nerves that were coiling in her gut. She dropped her bag and walked to the red cheeked official. He smiled at her, holding a clipboard.

"Hello! You must be Y/N!" She nodded, looking at her hands. The official laughed and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Its ok Ms. Y/N! Just relax!" 

I nodded again, taking my position near the bench. I laid down, placing my hands on the rough metal bar. I gripped it, taking a deep breath, hardening my muscles. Pushing the bar off of the holder, I straightened my arms and brought it down to my chest. I pressed my shoulder blades apart lifting it back up onto the holder. I slid from underneath the bar looking at the official. His eyes had gone white and he'd dropped his clipboard.

"....What?" I asked, brushing my hands. I looked over to my team, the captain with a disgusted look on her face. Glancing at Kiyoomi, he wore an impressed expression. Checking the weight, it was 210.

'The weight limit is 190..'

(Yall my max out is 250 for a dead lift)

I sweat dropped, knowing that wasn't my max out, but I probably was off of the team. The official cleared his throat, grabbing my attention. I expected the worse news, but he smiled.

"Mrs. Y/n, you won't be able to compete in the girls volleyball team" I could hear my heart drop.

"But, I never said you couldn't join the boys team." A face of confusion graced my face, and the official caught it.

"What I mean is that if you get on the boys team, then I will back you up on your capabilities. I will write you a letter that you can take to official games to compete."

"Really?" He nodded, making a huge weight lift off of my chest. 

'That meant I can spend more time with Omi and Mori Mori!'

My thoughts were interrupted by the scoffing of the captain. Kaori was it?

"Like they would accept her, she isn't even that good and the coach doesn't like girls because of Sakusa" 

(A/N ok quick question, does anyone else just press their lips together and look at the ground when someone insults them? Because thats what I do)

I could feel the guilt build up in my gut, I had always doubted my skills, but this was the first time someone told it to my face. I just stared at the ground, the doubt swirling in my mind, suffocating my thoughts.

"Your not any better" I looked up to see Sakusa glaring at them, a darkness surrounding him.

"Sa-Sakusa kun, I-"

"I am not your friend." He stated bluntly, closing in on the trembling captain that didn't look so smug now.

"Do you think talking down to someone will make you better? She's practiced more than all of you, and unlike you guys she got invited to this school, not taking an entrance test. And If you think for a second that disrespecting her will get past me, your wrong" By this point, Sakusa's anger looked uncontrollable, threatening to spill. 

I had never seen him mad, he has always had kept it under control with manners. But of as now, if looks could kill, they would all have dropped dead. 

I ran up to him, placing a hand on his chest, pushing him away.

"Omi, lets go" He looked confused and started to protest.

"But Peanut she-" I cut him off, sending him a cold glare. I grabbed his arm and picked up my stuff, pushing open the gym door, letting it slam on the way out. As soon as we got down the stairs, I let go of his arm, folding mine.

"What was that Omi? You lost your cool, that never happens" I glared at him, waiting for an answer.

"Because she was insulting you! We're you going to take it?" He questioned.

"Its not my business what they do with their words, they have a mouth for a reason." I shrugged, looking up at the sky.

"And anyways, actions speak louder than words." I smiled, looking at Kiyoomi. 

"Now lets go join your team"

Hey guys! I am sorry for not updating, I had some serious family issues, and it could not be ignored. Please accept this as a formal apology. Love you guys!

Stay safe

Author Chan