Temporary Update Schedule

Hey, everyone. I know that this is being released a bit later than usual. However, I just wanted to get this out now instead of tomorrow. And I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

As the title says, I have made a "temporary update schedule" for my stories. I put that in quotes due to knowing that the schedule could easily go off track very quickly considering its me that trying to keep it-.

Anyways, I want to announce how updates will go on for the next month or so. Basically, I want to focus on two stories for now. Obviously this one, and "Two-Faced". I am really motivated to work on these specifically, so these will be my top priority for now just to make things easier for me.

I do have 3 more that I want to update, though they'll be worked on whenever I have free time between updating my main 2. These include "The Thunderous Howl", "Brave New Worlds", and "Band of Brothers", everything else is either discontinued or being put on hold indefinitely.

As for this story and "Two-Faced", I plan on updating the latter sometime between Mondays thru Thursdays each week, and this one between Fridays thru Sundays. This gives me a few days if need be to work on a story/chapter before working on the other. Not only that, but this gives me the option to update a story more than once if I feel like it until I need to update the other. If I manage to update one before working on the other, I may try to update my other 3 stories as well.

This is the basic line. However, knowing myself, sometimes it won't always work out. This may be due to burning out/procrastinating, something happened irl, etc. So, in case that does happen, I do deeply apologize and will try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible. But, do keep in mind that life for me is going to be crazy from now on. Sometime in July I do plan on looking for a part-time job until I go to college in the fall. Plus, I need to take care of a lot of other personal things over the summer. So I cannot say that the schedule is solid.

However, I will do my best to try to keep the schedule going for as long as I can. When I get a job and collage rolls around, obviously the schedule will change. That's the reason why this is a "temporary update schedule".

But good news; tomorrow I will try to get the next chapter out. Though, I will admit, I've been remaking it so many times due not finding the flow of the chapter as "steady" as I would like. But, I think I finally have something to work with. Hopefully I can get it done in time instead of Sunday, but whatever I guess-.

Anyways, I believe that's all I had to say. I do hope you all understand why I did this. And, if you want, maybe go check out my other stories as well. I know some of you have and I'm very grateful for it, but I don't want to be known just for making this story. BUT, it is completely optional and I am not forcing anyone to. Just keep that in mind. I am thankful for all of your guys' support. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. See ya.