Chapter 4: Blazing Inferno

No one's POV

Y/n's younger brother, Jacob, was sitting on his bed playing on his phone in his empty bedroom. That was until he heard a knock on his door, causing him to glance up at the door before focusing back on his game.

"Yeah?" He says, his voice a little higher so his mother could hear him.

The door opens and his mother, Samantha, enters the room with a smile.

"How are you doing, hun?" Samantha asks.

"Alright." Jacob replies, not looking up.

"Good. Well, I'm letting you know that the rest of our stuff will arrive in an hour or two."

"Sweet. Maybe-."

"And you will be helping moving our stuff into the house, mister." Samantha adds with authority.

Jacob stops his game and looks up at his mother with annoyance. "Seriously?!"

Samantha nods. "Yes, dear. But don't worry, we'll be receiving help. Two friends of mine will be arriving later today to help us out along with their daughters."

"Really?? Who?"

"I'm sure you won't remember them. You were too young before we moved out. Their daughters were also friends of y/n when he went to school, so I asked them to help out and have a little reunion."

"..." Jacob stares blankly at his mother before shrugging and going back to his game. "Whatever..."

"..." Samantha frowns a little. Seeing her son not caring, she couldn't help but sigh. She walks out of the room without saying anything to Jacob. She closes the door behind her and heads downstairs. "I hope y/n is safe..." She mutters.

Meanwhile...

"You can try to hurt me..." Y/n mutters, pointing his index and middle finger at one of the thugs in front of him. Both of his hands were engulfed in flames. "But your attacks will be useless."

The remaining six thugs stare at y/n in both awe and confusion. They just witnessed the teenager take out one of their men in one punch. Sweat drips off their faces as they were too shock to move.

Above them, a young woman in purple was watching everything in silence. Her legs were dangling off the edge of the roof.

Her long violet hair blew along the wind

Her long violet hair blew along the wind. Her violet eyes stare at y/n with curiosity. She wore a leather jacket that matches her boots, hair, and eyes. Her jacket had white fur on it as well. She wore long stockings under her boots. Under her jacket she wore a white sweatshirt. She had two leather straps around her right upper thigh. She had an additional leather strap around her upper body that held her sheathed swords.