Drama has a different taste 🤐

* Time to add some drama to this book be prepared everyone *

From what you didn't see Toni has been struggling drastically with her schizophrenia. She has stayed at home for weeks at a time to try and restrain herself from hurting the people around her including herself.

Toni would lock her room door and lock herself in the bathroom. She would sit in the tub rocking back and forth screaming at herself. To make the voices stop and the people she was seeing to leave her alone.

Right now, is the type of situation that is currently beating Toni up to a pulp.

Non ones pov

Toni was laying on her back staring at the ceiling

Toni- leave me alone! Leave me the fuck alone I didn't do anything I don't want anything from you!

Penny- that's not what your parents said dear Antoinnette.

Toni sits up and looks by the window where desk was

Toni- how did you get in here I have a restraining order against you.

Penny- you can't get rid of me little one I will always be here. Watching you cower in fear from yourself. I knew what I was doing making you watch and only you.

Toni- I wasn't by myself my brothers were there with me.

Penny- no they weren't because I only took you and left those two on fp's doorstep. I took you because you were the cause of all this! she said stepping closer to Toni

Toni crawled backward towards the door hitting her head against it.

Imaginary penny began to grab a hand full of Toni's hair and throws her head against the door as hard as she could over and over again. Imaginary penny banged her head against the door so hard that her head went through the door. Then imaginary penny disappeared into thin air.

Dotty came from downstairs in the living room to inspect the noise. Dotty already knew that Toni was going through an episode so he would leave her alone so she could cool off. Fangs and dotty knows Toni's patterns when it came to her schizophrenia. They knew she would never hurt herself terribly unless they thought she wouldn't.

Dotty turns the corner to find Toni lying there with her head bashed through the door. The back of her head was bleeding profusely.

Dotty- oh my god Toni!

He gently removes Toni's head from the hole of the door. Then he picks the lock he then checks for a pulse.

Dotty calls for the ambulance

🚑: 911 what is your emergency?

Dotty- my sister is hurt really bad I need an ambulance right away!

🚑- what is your name sir?

Dotty- Daniel topaz

🚑- what is your sister's name?

Dotty- Antoinette topaz

🚑- what caused her injuries? And where do you live young man?

Dotty- the southside of Riverdale right next to sunny side trailer park. she has schizophrenia but she never hurt herself before like this.... badly. When I found her; her head was through her room door and the back of her head is bleeding a lot. Please just hurry her pulse is becoming faint!

🚑- I have an ambulance already on the way they should be there any second now.

Dotty stays on the phone he lifts Toni up and brings her outside. The ambulance pulls up and the emts immediately gets to work.