🐍📸 She's mine 💋🍒

Hello everyone, it's Cheryl, Toni and I are official all of our friends know we're together, but I don't think the school does. girls still come up to Toni talking about how hot she is and how they would let her plow them anytime. I mean it's kinda funny when they don't know Toni's taken but when Toni tells them she is taken their reaction is absolutely hilarious. And I'm in a similar situation right now some guys come up to me saying the same things that girls would say to Toni, I also say I'm taken, and they don't believe me then I tell them I'm a lesbian and it's annoying because they don't take no for an answer. Like I mentioned before I'm in a similar situation right now with some guy named moose mason like who the fuck names their kid moose.

I'm at my locker getting some things for my next class when he walked up to me.

Moose- hey there sexy he said leaning against the lockers like a typical jock douche bag

Cheryl- uhm hi? She says while closing her locker

Moose slaps her ass and grips it

Moose- nice ass it's nice and fat just the way I like it. He said with a sleezy smile

Cheryl slaps him across the face

Cheryl- get off me you pig I have a girlfriend and she's going to kick your ass if you don't leave me alone.

Moose- so you like it ruff I can handle that.

Cheryl backs away

Cheryl- I'm a lesbian and I have a girlfriend how many times do I have to tell you that. you brain dead buffoon.

Moose- you say you have a girlfriend, but I don't see her as he reaches to touch Cheryl's visible bra strap

Toni stands right behind moose and taps his shoulder

Toni- now you see her

Moose lifts his head up to Toni towering over him

Moose - oh shit I'm so sorry Toni I didn't know she was your girl. He says backing away slowly

Toni- I mean I thought we made pretty fucking clear especially for idiots like you.

Toni- hey babe did he do anything to offend you she says without taking her eyes off of moose's

Cheryl- he grabbed my ass and squeezed it and he said that it was fat.

Toni- oh you're so dead she says as she slams moose against the lockers while holding a tight grip on his collar

Toni lifts mason off of the ground hardly using effort to do so

Toni- what should I do with you moose Ou baby how about you choose. Should I break his nose, give him a black eye Ou or make him look unrecognizable.

Cheryl- uhm I don't know surprise me she said crossing her arms.

Moose- I'm sorry please don't as he flinches trying to move his face away from Toni

Toni- just to let you know ahead of time I'm heavy handed, so this is gonna hurt 10 times worse than usual.

Toni punches him in the face a couple of times, then she bends him over kneeing him in the stomach that causes him to fall to the ground. Toni puts him on his back and punched him again causing his nose to bleed along with a busted lip.

Jughead walks around the corner to see Toni on top of some guy bashing his face in.

Jughead - Toni hey get off of him! He says running up to them

Jughead tried to get Toni off of him, but she pushes jughead away

Toni punches moose one last time breaking his nose