New year same bitch

Another year at this school uhhh can life get anymore fucking boring. But this year is going to be different the south side serpent scums are coming to my school this year (its sophomore btw). I'll just have to show them who's boss and everyone in Riverdale knows I'm the hbic which means nobody crosses me. Oh, this is Cheryl btw if you were wondering and yes, I'm narrating my life why because.... well, I don't even fuckin know. So, let's get into it shall we kisses to all bye now 💋

I'm currently waiting for these rats to show up I'm standing alongside the scooby- doo gang, Jughead Jones aka hobo Jones, Cousin Betty, Veronica my best bitch lodge, Archie sing along Andrews, Kevin Keller my gay best friend our friendship is basically vice versa and lastly Josie McCoy she is my best friend she knows me better then I know myself.

Cheryl- Uh I'm getting impatient when the fuck are your slimy snake friends showing up hobo she said as she crossed her arms

Veronica - What do you even have against them Cher ?

Cheryl- Nothing I just don't like them is all.

Jughead- That's not an excuse the only bad gang in this town is the ghoulies and the gargoyles.

Cheryl- Don't all of you live in a trailer park?

Jughead- Uhm no that's just where we go to hang out to make it look like we're poor. Some of us are but a big portion of us isn't.

Jughead- For example the queen of the serpents, owns a lot of corners. She basically owns the south side.

Cheryl- Listen I didn't ask you about your short stack of an ego gang banger, drug dealing, jingle jangle sniffing degenerate of a leader ok.

Jughead - Wow, you're a real bitch Cheryl he chuckles

Cheryl- Thank you she said with sass

Jughead- You'll see he said under his breath crossing his arms and smiling to himself

Betty- I would watch it if I were you because the queen is very scary from what I've heard.

Betty- Once she slit someone's throat just because they owed her money.

Cheryl- Oh I'm shaking yeah ok she sounds like every basic tv gang banger to me.

? - Oh really

A voice said from the end of the hallway

-

Can't believe our school got shut down ridiculous.... but at least we're going to a school where people actually give a shit about their education. I for one don't take no for an answer when it comes to studying and getting good grades. Yeah, that's right I'm a gang leader that cares about school so what, I'm still badass. I'm Toni, Toni topaz and I'm the queen of the south side serpents. By blood I'm royalty I'm queen my brother Fangs is the king and my little brother Dotty is the prince. We are not triplets a lot of people keep telling us that. Anyways I'm currently getting ready for school along with my brothers let's just say things got a little crazy ....

Toni- Fangs! Where the fuck is my switch blade?, I know you had it last she said as she banged on his room door

Fangs- Go away you have a whole collection who cares if I just have one! He yelled back

Toni- Gimme my god damn blade Fangs Mom gave it to me and if you break it, I will break you; you got it!

Fangs opened his door and gave her back her switch

Toni- Also get ready we have school in about an hour.

Fangs- We're going to that Riverdale high school, right? With all the preppies he said rolling his eyes