Hey I got a oposition for you🤭

Uhm hi I know you guys don't like me and I'm new to this whole voice over thing. But for what Toni did to me is just bizarre. I am going to press charges to that bitch anyways fuck Toni and everything she stands for- heather 😑

Heather pov

Oh my gosh look at my face Toni really beat the shit out of me. but look at it from my side imagine somebody you love saying they would wait for you. when you come back but then you see them kissing and hugging someone else.

Now I'm just walking the hallways alone because I didn't make any friends. I was hoping to get back with Cheryl and be friends with her friends. That obviously didn't work out low key the only reason I came back was for Cheryl.

Every day I would try and find her socials and contact her. I didn't give up every day I would try a new way to find her. I would beg my parents every day for us to move back to Riverdale. And that's when I went to pops and saw Betty. We caught up and I asked her about Cheryl than she gave me her number.

We met up at pops talked about everything I asked her about her dating life and that's when she told me about Toni. And I immediately got jealous she showed me a picture and I went wide eyed.

Don't get me wrong Toni's not ugly she is attractive. but holy shit was she tall that's beside the point. I'm walking past her locker Cheryl's locker. To find Cheryl and Toni making out.

No one's pov

Heather - for fuck sakes get a room!

I say walking past them

Toni - fuck off feather she said flipping me off

Heather- screw you Toni, I should sue you for what you did to me.

Toni - you hit Cheryl what the fuck was I supposed to do. I wasn't gonna stand there like a bitch and let you hit on my girl.

Toni- you said you loved her but yet you put your hands on her. That's so fucking crazy I would never hit Cheryl and I have schizophrenia.

Heather - Cheryl I'm really sorry I hit you I don't know what came over me.

Cheryl- that still doesn't give you the right to strike me.

Toni left arm was protectively wrapped around her waist

Heather- I'm not really asking for forgiveness I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry for what I did.

Heather- oh and Toni I'm pressing charges for what you did to me she says smugly

Toni just laughed in her face

Toni hugs Cheryl from behind

Toni scoffs and speaks

Toni- Yea have fun with that she says smugly

Heather- huh?!

Cheryl- you haven't heard.

Cheryl- Toni practically owns the south side and she's just buying properties on the north side. The police of Riverdale, the fbi , the fire fighters, and some are in the army did I miss anything babe?

Toni- no you didn't honey so basically, I'm untouchable.

Heather - how?

Cheryl- are you slow?

Toni- those organizations and authorities that Cheryl mentioned those people are all serpents they work for me. I'm the serpent queen so if I tell them to do something they do it. She said with a smirk

Cheryl- so are you going to walk away or not because we were in the middle of something.

Cheryl turns Toni's head so she could kiss her