Psych life for a Topaz 😖

What the fuck! I don't even know what happened to me for me to be in a fucking psych ward. I mean did I have an episode or something the last thing I know I was in my room taking a nap. Then poof I'm in Riverdale's psych ward does anyone know I'm here? Does my family know I'm here? Does Cheryl know I'm here? Anyways you guys what the fuck am I going to do? - Toni 😖😩
-
Toni POV

Why am I here is all I could ask my self. Why didn't anyone come looking for me ? How long do I have to be here for ?

That's when this nurse in her mid 20s I'm guessing. Came into my room with a bunch of medical stuff like bandages, prescription bottle eight pills in them and needles.

No ones pov

Angela - hello Antoinette I'm nurse Angela Apricot and I'll be your nurse for the time you're staying here for.

Toni- like the fruit?

Angela- yes like the fruit do you have any questions before we begin?

Toni- yeah how long do I have to stay here for?

Angela- a year and six months, but if we see that your showing progress, we'll erase the extra six months.

Toni- a year and six months?!

(*ok so I don't know if I've mentioned this already if they're in their junior year already. So when I transition the time from sophomore year to junior year it won't be as confusing. But if I did mention they were in their junior tell me plz.)

Toni- basically I'm going to miss the rest of my sophomore year. And go back like in the middle of the year of my junior year?

Angela- not necessarily what I've mentioned before is.... if you're showing progress the extra six months will be erased.

Toni- ok......why does my head ache ?

Angela- before you arrived here you were in the hospital to get stitches on your head. You had a major schizophrenic episode. You banged the back of your head through your wooden door.

Toni- wow she says lightly grazing her stitches with her middle finger

Angela- have you been taking any medications to help you with your schizophrenia?

Toni- they make medication for me? She said with a surprised expression on her face

Angela- when did these episodes start?

Toni- when I was six years old, my parents were brutally murdered in front of me.

Angela- oh my gosh I am so sorry she says taking a small break from writing Toni's information down in her notes

Toni- nah it's ok I just try to get through the week with the help from my brothers my friends and my girlfriend.

When Toni mentioned her friends and her girlfriend. She noticed that her lip twitched

Toni- speaking of them when can I see them?

Angela- we could put a date up to see if fits in to your schedule.

Toni- my schedule?

Angela- yup, here is your first round of meds. Eat your food first then take the pills she says leaving the room.

Toni- why didn't I notice that plate of food before she said scratching her head

Toni- wait what about my schedule she said watching her leave out the door

Toni- I guess I could just look around for the time being. There's something wrong with that lady.

-

Time skip