xiii. haunt you

"Code red!" Pope yelled, sprawled out in the back of the HSM POGUE as Quinn stood at the steering wheel, whistling as she saluted to Kie

"What the hell is going on?" Kie yelled as she climbed into the boat, sitting across from Pope. "JJ and John B conked out in the marsh." Pope said as Quinn pushed her sunglasses father up the bridge of her nose. "They need a tow." She said, making Kie roll her eyes.

"Uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with me?" Kie asked, making Quinn scoff. "Uh... emotional support? I don't fucking know." Kie sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Great."

"Now. Onward my good fellows!" Pope yelled as Quinn started to drive the boat away, towards JJ and John B's parked boat.

...

"John B and JJ are up in the Alp." Pope said as Quinn slowly stopped the boat. Kie sighed, taking off her shirt to jump into the water. "Can't you guys do anything without me?"

"Apparently not." Quinn yelled as Kie jumped into the water, swimming towards the boat. After about a minute, JJ and John B were hopping off the boat, swimming towards Quinn and Pope.

"Come on! Come on!" Quinn whispered, helping JJ and John B onto the boat. "Sayonara!" JJ yelled, making Kie run out of the main room. She suddenly stopped, her eyes going wide as she looked at the floor before opening it, making Quinn sigh. "Oh... here it goes?"

Kie's eyes went wide as Sarah climbed out of the floorboards. "Guys! Are you serious?" Sarah yelled, running towards the edge of the boat, Kie right after her.

"Are you joking? Get your asses back here!" Kie yelled and Quinn shrugged. "We can't. Not till you two figure it out at least."

"I will kill every single one of you! You first, Quinn!" Kie yelled, pointing at Quinn who's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "What?!"

"Y-You can't just leave!" Sarah yelled and Quinn ran a hand through her hair. "There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled a blunt. Uh... what was it?" Quinn yelled, turning to JJ for her last sentence. JJ turned back to the girls on the boat, sending them a thumbs up. "Hydroponic!"

"Hydroponic! Yeah!" Quinn yelled, sending a thumbs up to the girls. "Wait!" Sarah yelled, jumping into the water.

"Godspeed!" Pope yelled and John B started driving. "Wait! John B, you asshole!" Sarah yelled and Quinn sent them a wave before making a heart with her hands. "Love you, guys! Bye!" Just before she could barely see the girls she used both of her hands to flip off Kie. "That's for saying you're gonna kill me first!"

...

"So you think they're gonna kill us?" Quinn asked as John B drove towards Quinn's house to drop her off at home.

"Oh, definitely." JJ said, rolling down his window to smoke. John B let out a low whistle as he drove into Quinn's driveway. Quinn sighed, getting up from her spot form the backseat. She ruffled John B and JJs hair before grabbing Popes hat, flipping it around backwards and hopping out of the van.