xxi. stop screaming

After running after Pope, the four ended up hiding behind a set of bushes watching Ward sit in his car, waiting for him to do something

Quinn was squished between Pope and Kiara and when she could see Pope doing something out of the corner of her eyes, she turned her heard, watching him crazily as he pulled out a huge camera.

"What the hell is that?" Quinn whisper yelled, catching JJ's attention from the other side of Pope and he instantly snickered. "Nice camera. Where'd you dig up that relic? Why don't you just use your phone?"

Pope rolled his eyes, looking back and forth between JJ and Quinn before looking into his camera to watch Ward. "Well, first of all, I like my antique electronics. Second of all, this is a telephoto. It allows me to get a close image from far away."

Kie scoffed out a laugh, shaking her head. "Lord of the Dorks. And you're dating him." She said, turning to Quinn at her last sentence, making Quinn hold back a smile.

"For definitive proof of witness payoff, we're gonna need quality glass." Pope said and Kie rapidly hit Quinn's shoulder. "Hey. Shush. There he is."

"Yo, get down!" JJ whisper yelled and the four ducked down slightly into the bushes. They watched as Ward walked out of his car, another car pulling up, revealing Gavin.

"And there's Gavin." Pope whispered, making sure the camera was pointing at the two men. "Where are you going, you son of a bitch." Quinn mumbled as she watched Ward walk into the second floor of a renovated building, Gavin trailing behind him.

"No, no, no, no! I'm losing him. Where is he going?" Pope yelled once the two men were in the building. JJ sighed, looking around before patting Popes shoulder. "Hold on."

Quinn's brows furrowed, watching as he walked to the back of a the building beside them. She could hear a small laugh from him before he peaked his head out, nodding his head to have them come over. "Hey, I found something. Come here."

Quinn turned to Pope who shrugged his shoulders. Kie walked towards the boy, Quinn and Pope following after him and when they got to JJ, he pointed at the ladder that led to the buildings roof. "Gotta go up top."

Popes eyes widen, a small smile growing on his face as he instantly ran towards the ladder. "Hurry. You don't want to miss anything." He whispered and Quinn nodded, going on the ladder after him. "That's right. Move your ass."

When Quinn got to the roof, she followed pope to the very edge of it to look at Ward and Gavin from across the street, feeling JJ get on the other side of her as Kie went beside him. "We rolling, Pope?" JJ asked and Pope nodded, looking into the camera. "Yep. Yeah, I see them. Ward just handed Gavin something. I think it's a duffel bag."