xix. no phone zone

Quinn was in her room, reading a book Pope suggested she'd check out when her door suddenly flew open, JJ walking in as if he were looking for something

Quinn was in her room, reading a book Pope suggested she'd check out when her door suddenly flew open, JJ walking in as if he were looking for something. Since the night of the storm, JJ has been staying with the Robbins.

Quinn scoffed at JJ for barging in as she watched him walk into her closet. "Can I help you?" JJ let out a questioned hum before peaking his head out of her closet. "Where's your sewing kit. From when you had that sewing phase." Quinn rolled her eyes, looking back down at her book. "Top left shelf."

"Thank you!" She could hear JJ yell before he walked out of the closet holding two needles, a big smirk on his face. Quinn looked at him worriedly. "What are you doing?" JJs smirk got bigger as he pulled a small can of ink out of his pocket and a small sticky note with 'P4L' on it. "Want a tattoo?"

Quinn squinted at him, knowing her answer as soon as he asked but just wanted to mess with him. JJs brows raised. "I'll do you if you do me."

Quinn snickered, tapping the space in front of her on her bed. "Never say that again." JJ pouted slightly, sitting criss cross in front of her. "Aw.. Don't want little Popey to get jealous?" Quinn scoffed out a laugh, rolling her eyes slightly. "Sure."

"Where you want the tattoo?" JJ asked and Quinn gave him her hand, tilting it sideways as she stuck out her middle finger. "On the side." JJ clicking his tongue, grabbing her finger. "You've had that planned out for a while. Hm?"

Quinn nodded as JJ started working on her tattoo. When her phone started to ring, Quinn kept her eyes down on her book as JJ looked at the name. "You know Kie keeps calling you." Quinn let out a tired sigh, nodding. "She keeps asking if I want to graffiti the Cameron's wall."

JJ let out a 'hmph' noise as he continued to do Quinn's tattoo. "How much you wanna bet she's the one that'll get us in trouble from now on?" Quinn's head lifted at the question, sending JJ a daring squint. "Twenty bucks."

JJ smirked, finishing her tattoo. "Deal. Now, do my tattoo."

...

"I can't believe our parents really are making us go to school." Quinn groaned, throwing her head back into the drivers seat as she drove. Pope grabbed the top of Quinn's head, pushing her head down so she's facing forward. "Eyes on the road please."

Quinn laughed slightly as she pulled into a spot in front of the school. She quickly parked the car and got out. "Hey, chill out." She heard Kie warn JJ as he took another sip of his flask. JJ scoffed out a laugh, closing his car door. "If I black out, just don't remind me."

They all started to walk into the school, Pope wrapping his arm around Quinn's shoulder as she sighed. "Tell me about it. I took like five ibuprofens to get rid of this headache and it's still not gone." Kie turned to the pair, shaking her head. "That's not funny."

Quinn groaned at the school bell and Kie's words, her hand going to her forehead. "Never said it was! I can barely think." Pope turned to Quinn with a small frown, removing her hand off her forehead to put the back of his hand on her to check her temperature. "You still have the headache?"