II

---

I glanced at Ji-ah, and with a shared understanding, we proceeded to follow the man's lead.

He guided us through the line, leading us into a separate area of the airport.

"Could you please show me your passports?" the man requested.

"Of course," I replied, retrieving our passports.

"Here you go."

"Alright, Miss Jeong and Miss Gwan, you'll be boarding this flight that will take you to Seoul airport," the man informed us. We stepped onto the plane, where a friendly flight attendant greeted us.

"I wish you both a pleasant flight!" she exclaimed before closing the airplane doors.

Nervously, I turned to Ji-ah.

"Do you think we might be getting kidnapped?"

"In this dim lighting, it's hard to tell," Ji-ah replied with a hint of unease. Suddenly, the lights illuminated the cabin, revealing an exquisitely luxurious interior.

"Um, excuse me, miss," I called the flight attendant's attention.

"Yes?" she responded.

"I believe we may be on the wrong plane. We never booked first class," I confessed.

"And we certainly don't have the means to pay for it," Ji-ah chimed in.

"Don't worry, Mr Lee will cover all the expenses," the flight attendant assured us. I exchanged a puzzled glance with Ji-ah, indicating we had no idea who Mr Lee was.

"And who might Mr Lee be?" I inquired cautiously.

"I'm not at liberty to disclose his full name. As you know, some things should remain private," the flight attendant replied, leaving us curious and perplexed.

---

The three-hour flight turned out to be far from dull. With an impressive selection of movies on the personal screens in front of us and an all-inclusive bar, we were thoroughly entertained.

Indulging in such luxury felt unfamiliar, as I was unaccustomed to flying first class.

---

A/N

 Sorry, the chapters are so short, BUT HOLY CRAP, MIXTAPE: OH IS A BOP! AND HYUNJIN IS SAID TO COMEBACK IN SOON, JULY!

Word count: 299