IX

---

CHAEYOUNG'S POV:

I awoke to a gentle stroke on my cheek, and as I opened my eyes, I found Felix wearing a slight smile, mere centimetres away from my face.

"Good morning," he greeted in a raspy, deep morning voice.

"Morning, Felix," I replied, feeling his hand slip away from my cheek.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little," I admitted, sitting up alongside him. He smiled at me as he got out of bed, his movements slightly sleepy.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Anything is fine," I answered, joining him in preparing to start the day.

---

  Cha Cha💃
                  Get home alright?😃

Jiaahh😳
Yes:)
Unlike someone🤨

                         Cha Cha💃
                   I slept over at the dorm again🫣

Jiaahh😳
I hoped so
Otherwise, where would you be🤨

Cha Cha💃
                                Practice?🙂

Jiaahh😳
You? At 7 in the morning?
Naw, there's no chance❤️

Cha Cha💃
                              What's that
                  supposed to mean🤨
                                                                                    /seen
                                                                             Cha Cha💃
                                   HEY WHATS
                 THAT SUPPOSED
                         TO MEAN?!😭
/seen

---

"Breakfast is ready, Chae!" I heard a sudden call from the kitchen, prompting me to make my way out of the room, still clad in Felix's shirt. As I entered the common area, I noticed some of the members already gathered around the table, while others were scattered in the hallway.

"Morning, Chae! Did you sleep well?" Hyunjin greeted me warmly.

"Good morning, Hyunjin. I slept fine, thank you," I replied, taking a seat at the table. Felix approached me, placing a plate filled with delicious food in front of me.

"I hope that's enough. Let me know if you want anything else," he said, his caring gaze fixed on me. I looked up at him, taken aback by the generous portion of food before me.

"You made all this?" I asked, my astonishment evident.

"Yeah, I did. Doesn't it look appetizing? We have some leftovers in the fridge if you prefer that," he offered.

"No, no, this looks amazing. I'm genuinely impressed," I exclaimed, beaming up at him with gratitude. Felix affectionately ruffled my hair before joining the rest of the guys at the table. I couldn't help but be amazed at how close I had grown to the members in just a few short months. And the transformation of my feelings for Felix was equally astonishing.

---

Jiaahh😳
You're still at their dorm, right:)

Cha Cha💃
                      Yeah, why?

Jiaahh😳
Open the damn door

---

As she sent the message, a loud knock on the door interrupted our conversation.

"I'll go get it," I offered, preparing to stand up.

"No, stay. You need to finish the food," Felix insisted, then turned to Chan and asked,

"Chan, can you get the door?"

"Yeah, sure, mate," Chan agreed, heading towards the door.

"Jiah?" Chan exclaimed as he opened the door.

"Surprise!" Jiah exclaimed, and their faces lit up with joy as they embraced each other tightly. Their love for each other was so evident, and yet, they seemed unaware of it themselves.

"I'm here too, you know," I playfully interjected, breaking their moment with a laugh. Jiah turned towards me, a mischievous smile on her face.

"You better come with me to practice today, Chae."

"You're practising today too?" Felix questioned, his brows furrowing.

"Unfortunately, yes. Want to come along?" I asked, looking at him. He nodded in agreement.

"Can I come too?" Hyunjin chimed in from the side, catching us by surprise.

"Yeah, of course," I replied, a smile forming on my lips.

---

FELIX'S POV:

Chaeyoung and Hyunjin had been growing closer lately, almost as if they were the ones in the fake relationship, not us. The restaurant we went to had a pleasant ambience, and it gave me the opportunity to show affection towards Chae, just in case anyone was watching. Throughout the meal, I noticed Hyunjin's gaze fixed on us, but it brought me comfort to be able to claim Chae as mine, even if it was just for show.

"Would you like to try some of my food, love?" I asked, pulling Chae's chair closer to mine. I could sense a flicker of emotion in Hyunjin's expression as I did so.

"I would love to, Lix," she replied sweetly, smiling and opening her mouth, inviting me to feed her. Her endearing nicknames always made my heart flutter. I took a bite of my food, carefully placing it in her mouth, watching as her cheeks filled up and her smile grew wider, savouring the flavours.

"Cute," I whispered to myself, unable to contain my affection.

"What was that, Felix?" Chan Hyung teased, causing Chae to giggle.

"Oh, nothing," I chuckled, blushing

"It was delicious. Thank you, darling," Chae replied, feeling a surge of warmth in my chest, grateful to have Chae by my side.

"You're pretty cute yourself."

A/N

🫣I'm trying to stir up some jealousy, so please let me know if that's something you would like more! The next chapter is out on Thursday!<3

Word count: 758