III

---

We touched down at the airport around 5 p.m., and as we disembarked from the plane, we were startled by the sea of people surrounding us. Cameras and phones were pointed our way, capturing every moment.

"Eh, unnie? What the actual heck is happening?" I exclaimed, bewildered by the unexpected frenzy.

"No idea, Chae," Ji-ah replied, equally puzzled. We hurriedly tried to escape the chaos, but the crowd relentlessly pursued us. Just as we thought we were trapped, a voice from behind interjected,

"Excuse me, ladies. You can follow me through here." Relieved, we followed the voice to a nearby door, and as we entered, the commotion outside abruptly ceased. It was as if we had entered a different world—a place that resembled a hotel. The door closed behind us, and we turned around, finally able to see the face of our mysterious guide. To our astonishment, it was none other than the guy featured on Ji-ah's poster.

"Oh my gosh!" Ji-ah shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"You're Lee Felix!" I looked at her, utterly confused, as I had no idea who he was. Ji-ah noticed my perplexed expression and quickly explained,

"Stray Kids. You know, the group that Chan leads."

"Oh! That one," I replied, still unfamiliar with the group but vaguely aware of Chan. Felix stood before us, observing our conversation with a mix of curiosity and amusement.

"Alright, whenever you're done, please go to your rooms and try not to attract too much attention," he instructed.

"Rooms? But our hotel is an hour away. We'd have to take a taxi," I said, growing increasingly bewildered.

"Don't worry about that. You'll be all over the news in less than an hour, so staying at a hotel wouldn't be a good idea," he assured us.

"All over the news?" Ji-ah exclaimed, excitement filling her voice.

"Well, you just arrived on our private jet, so it's to be expected," Felix explained, leaving me more confused than ever.

"Excuse me, Mr. Lee, may I please use the bathroom?" I politely interrupted.

"Of course. Also, may I ask your age?" Felix inquired.

"I'm 20, and unnie is 22," I replied calmly.

"In that case, shall we speak casually? Even though you're older than me, noona, we're the same age," he proposed.

"Oh, okay, sure," I chuckled, finding his use of honorifics amusing. As I headed towards the bathroom, I realized I had no idea where it was. I looked back at Felix, who gestured toward a hallway. I followed his indication, only to find myself in front of a men's restroom.

"Um, excuse me, um... Felix, there's only a men's bathroom here!" I called out.

"Ah, right. Well, you'll have to use that since all the members are guys. There hasn't been much need for a women's bathroom," he replied. With a gulp, I pushed the door open, relieved to find it surprisingly clean and well-maintained.

---

Ji-ah and I were escorted to our room, located adjacent to a door labelled "Stray Kids." Though our accommodations lacked a bed, we were provided with a blanket and two pillows to rest on the floor. The next morning, we woke up feeling extremely anxious. It was 9 a.m., and the concert was scheduled to start at 11 a.m.

"Chae, we can't afford to be late again!" Ji-ah screamed, jolting me from my sleep. Now, I was actually excited about attending the concert, especially after meeting Felix, who had proven to be incredibly kind. I sprang up from the floor and quickly changed into my concert attire, nothing too extravagant. As we stepped out of the room, we both agreed that we needed to find our way out of there.