VI

---

Chan and Han decided to help Ji-ah film a video of her singing and dancing, which they then sent to JYP Entertainment. They were eager for me to do the same, but I remained hesitant.

"Please, Chae-Yeong! You can't expect me to audition alone, right?" Ji-ah pleaded with me.

"Chae-Yeong, your voice is truly incredible. You have to give it a chance," Yongbok reassured me.

"Yeah, we all believe in you!" the other members chimed in.

"Fine, I'll send it in, but don't blame me if I get rejected," I reluctantly agreed, giving in to their persistence. They submitted the video along with Ji-ah's, and now all we could do was wait for a response.

---

After a few days, Chan received an email from JYP Entertainment.

"Hey, guys! I just got an email from JYP!" Chan shouted excitedly throughout the dorm. We all gathered around him eagerly, anticipation filling the air.

"So, what does it say?" Changbin asked, joining the circle around Chan.

"It says... both of you have been accepted and invited to join a new group debuting in 8 months!" I stood there in disbelief, staring at Chan's phone, reading the email over and over again.

"W-We... wha-what?!"

"Oh my gosh, Chae-Yeong! We did it!" Ji-ah exclaimed, jumping around with joy.

"How am I supposed to get ready in just 8 months?" I questioned, a sense of pressure looming over me.

"Hey, you're already amazing. You don't need much training," Felix reassured me once more, his words bringing some comfort. Feeling a bit embarrassed about my earlier doubts, I looked away from the group, trying to process the news.

"Oh, I received another email. Wait, never mind, this one is private," Chan mentioned.

Email: To: Bang.Chan@gmail.com

Sent by: JYP@gmail.com

We heard that a name has been suggested for the new girl group under JYP Entertainment. If the name is approved, please reply with the name and details about the group.

To: JYP@gmail.com

Sent by: Bang.Chan@gmail.com

A name has been suggested and received positive feedback from fans. The name is Midday. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely, Bang Chan, JYP Stray Kids

"Well, the group's name will be Midday, and you'll be a rap-based, dark, and mysterious vibe group. Tomorrow, you'll meet the other members at your first dance practice," Chan explained after replying to the email. Tomorrow? Did I really have to go there already tomorrow? This was starting to feel overwhelming, and I couldn't help but wonder how everything would unfold.

---

Group details:

Name: Midday(대낮)
Members: 8
Maknae: Beoni
Oldest: Mini
Entertainment: JYP