XV

CHAEYOUNG'S POV:

As we gathered in the practice room, the atmosphere crackled with energy. Midday had been pouring heart and soul into our upcoming comeback, and the anticipation was growing by the day. Our bond had deepened, not only onstage but also in our daily lives. We were determined to make this comeback the pinnacle of our careers, and it was clear in the way we supported each other.

Yet, amid this excitement, a cloud of uncertainty hung over us. Whispers of financial troubles within our company, JYP, had circulated throughout the entertainment industry, leaving us all on edge. The shadow of these rumors loomed over us, casting doubt on our future. Eun, our visual and dancer, vocalized the concerns that had been weighing on our minds.

"Has anyone got wind of what's happening with JYP?" Her voice carried a hint of worry.
"It's becoming increasingly hard to focus on our comeback with all this uncertainty."

I couldn't agree more.
"Absolutely," I chimed in, my expression reflecting my anxiety.
"We've poured our hearts into this comeback, and now it feels like everything's hanging in the balance."

Jiah, our steadfast leader, took a deep breath before addressing us with unwavering determination.
"These rumors can't derail us. We owe it to ourselves and our fans to give everything we have for this comeback. We'll rise above this uncertainty."

---

FELIX'S POV:

I watched from the sidelines, my heart swelling with pride. Chae Young had blossomed into an electrifying performer. Her talent, combined with relentless dedication, illuminated every stage she graced. I couldn't help but smile, seeing her live her dream to the fullest. But beyond the pride, concerns tugged at my thoughts.

As her best friend and now, true love, I couldn't escape the worry about how our relationship might affect Midday and our individual careers. Our initial pretense of being a couple for the world had transitioned into genuine affection, and it was both thrilling and frightening.

One evening, Chae and I exited the practice room together. My phone buzzed with a message, and curiosity led me to glance at the screen. A series of photos and headlines greeted my eyes.

"New Power Couple in K-Pop: Midday's Chae Young and Stray Kids' Felix Spotted Together?" My heart skipped a beat, and I immediately showed the message to Chae. Her eyes widened in surprise as she read the headlines.

"I can't believe they've written about us now," she murmured, amazement lacing her voice.

---

CHAEYOUNG'S POV:

The "news" had spread like wildfire, and the media frenzy was overwhelming. Our love, once a private sanctuary, had been thrust into the unforgiving spotlight. The world buzzed with speculation, and it was impossible to escape the newfound attention.

Seated in the company's conference room, Mr. Kim, our manager, addressed us with a stern expression. "I won't sugarcoat it; this situation is far from ideal. The company is concerned about how this revelation might impact Midday's image, especially with the upcoming comeback."

Jiah, our reliable leader, stepped in. "We understand the importance of our image, and we're committed to handling this situation with utmost professionalism. Our music and performances will be our strongest statements."

Mr. Kim nodded, the sternness in his expression softening. "I trust that you will handle this with maturity. We're in the process of drafting a statement to address the situation and emphasize your dedication to your careers. This level of attention was unexpected, given that your relationship has been known for some time."

---

FELIX'S POV:

The following weeks became a whirlwind of media attention and public scrutiny. Chae and I were thrust into the limelight in a way we'd never anticipated. The newfound attention had both its challenges and rewards, as it brought more love than hate to us and our respective groups.

Despite the chaos, our bond remained unwavering. Chae and I found strength in each other, fortified by our shared commitment to our music. As Midday's comeback date drew nearer, their determination to shine onstage blazed brighter than ever.

And shine she did.

A/N
I apologize for the inconsistency in updates; life can be quite a handful. But I appreciate your patience and support! ❤️

Word count: 697