Happy 17th Birthday Nintega!

Nintega is seen walking towards the front of his house with a slightly tired look on his face as he was still a little bit stressed from dealing all of the mobs that he faced in the Nether when streaming gameplay on Minecraft.

The Nintega Guy: *sighs* Those Ghasts wouldn't just leave me alone and they fireballed me in the face. Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted as luckily I didn't spend most of the stream trying to build that portal with all of those lava and water buckets.

Nintega then opens his front door and walks inside of his house and sees that the lights were off which confused him.

The Nintega Guy: Huh. I usually would see Nep here still just trying to avoid working by hanging here at my place. . . but I guess she had better things to do. I better get back on my laptop and keep working on Season 4 of The Hero of Equestria. 

Nintega keeps walking through his house as he goes upstairs and enters his office to go and get on his laptop so he can keep writing his stories. As he pushes his chair aside to lift up the screen, something unexpected happens. . .

The screen immediately illuminates a cyan color that says Happy Birthday making Nintega raise an eyebrow.

The Nintega Guy: Huh?

Jordanwolfboy9743: NOW EVERYONE!

The lights suddenly flip on in an instant surprising Nintega before he is suddenly lifted up off of the ground by Purple Heart who brings him up to the ceiling.

Sonic then comes out as he does a Spin Dash before bursting off at high speeds going all around the room bouncing off walls like a pinball machine while leaving a trail of streamers behind as he does it. 

Joker comes out next as he jumps and kicks off of the walls to go up to the ceiling and he pulls out his gun to then do a double twist flip in the air to aim his gun down and shoot confetti all over the room.

Purple Heart was still carrying Nintega as he was just watching everything that was going on with a jaw dropped face and she giggles a little bit with Nintega's reaction to his surprise party.

Twilight then comes out as she levitates up a large cake and place it down in the middle of the room before she makes her horn glow even more to summon a table that had a bowl of punch, some cupcakes, plates, plastic cups, and books that were The Hero of Equestria Seasons 1-3 along with an unfinished copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation: A CPU Harem.

Mario hops up high into the air and pulls out a Fire Flower to turn himself into Fire Mario for a second before he glows his hands an orange aura and shoots flames at the candles on the cake to light them before before reverting back to normal as he lands on the ground.

Purple Heart then let's Nintega drop as he yells a little bit being suddenly let go into the air and just as he was falling, Jordan and Shadow come out with a large trampoline that they push towards Nintega's fall and the author himself bounces on it before unintentionally doing a couple of flips and he lands on the ground with both of his feet. He then looks behind himself and he sees all of his friends gathered up showing his surprise party as Sonic finishes it off with placing the banner that said Happy Birthday and Purple Heart reverted back to normal too.

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINTEGA!

(End Music Here)

The Nintega Guy: . . .Wha? You all. . . How did. . . Did you all plan this?!