Happy 18th Birthday Nintega!

The Nintega Guy was seen walking back to his house wearing his clothes that looked kind of tight on him and he felt kind of downtrodden. He just got back from his Among Us session with many of his friends and while he had a ton of fun, he hasn't any of his best friends, Mario, Sonic, Neptune, Joker, or Twilight for a couple of days now. It felt like weeks to him since he always enjoys seeing their faces.

The Nintega Guy: *sighs* Well. . . at least I got to see my fellow authors. I did have a huge blast playing Among Us with all of them, but I sometimes wish the others could join in too. . . not like that time I used the I.D.G.P to bring them there, but I wish there was more at times. . . Oh, well. Happy Birthday to me I guess since the All-Stars are busy with their own thing.

As soon as Nintega walks at the front door of his place, he pulls out his keys and unlocks the door to open it before walking inside of a pitch black room. He takes a look around before walking forward and suddenly. . . he hears the sound of a party cannon blast all over the entire room and a bunch of characters and people jump out of many hiding spots that were almost impossible to hide behind. The lights flicker on and everybody shouted. . .

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINTEGA!!!

Nintega was shocked to see so many people plus ponies that were in his house at one time. He saw Luigi, and Princess Peach, Tails, and Knuckles, The CPUs, Morgana, the Mane 6 except for Twilight, along with many others which included Jordan, Shadow, Soejammy, Kitty, Beat, Slayer, JesusG0987, and Heroes.

The Nintega Guy: What in the. . .

Pinkie jumps over and which gives Nintega a tight hug which surprised him and she almost crushed his bones.

Pinkie Pie: Nintega's officially reached his biggest moment in his life! AHH! SO EXCITING!

The Nintega Guy: Hold on, this is what you guys meant that you were busy in your other worlds?

Luigi: I'm more surprised that we were able to-a fool you.

JesusG0987: Along with keeping you out of the house.

Rarity: I would like to actually thank Kitty for that because I specifically told her that whatever she does, don't let Nintega come home until he's done hanging out with the others in his stream.

Kitty: It wasn't that hard. Just needed to have a casual conversation with him and that was more than enough to keep him occupied.

Blanc: Sometimes the act of the thinking is not the same as the act of knowing.

Mona: Thanks to the pink pony though, setting up this party was actually a breeze.

Rainbow Dash: Haha! You're telling me! I literally just had to zip to town and back many times and I didn't even break a sweat! I know, awesome right?

Applejack rolls her eyes at Rainbow's arrogance before smiling at the birthday boy.

Applejack: So what do ya think, birthday boy? Surprised ya enough?