Let's-a Go (Happy 35th Anniversary Super Mario)

The Nintega Guy: *sighs* You know, I don't there is any other game series as great and iconic as this one

The Nintega Guy: *sighs* You know, I don't there is any other game series as great and iconic as this one. I mean the first game I ever played in my life was indeed a Mario game on the Nintendo DS.

Mario: What was it?

The Nintega Guy: Super Mario Bros. 64 DS. Had a lot of fun playing as you, Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario.

Mario: Mm-hmm. It was indeed a very great remastered game. However, there is-a nothing better than the classics these days.

The Nintega Guy: True, my favorite classic Mario game is Super Mario World. I love the details that the game gives.

Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad then enter the scene.

Luigi: Hey, bro. Hey, Nintega.

Mario: Luigi. Princesss. Toad. You guys come to-a celebrate as well?

Toad: Yeah! We've all been on so many adventures together. Be it, stopping Bowser, playing party games, racing in karts, and even hunting ghosts.

Luigi: *sighs* Rest in peace, year of Luigi. You will be-a missed.

Princess Peach: Aw, don't feel bad, Luigi. Besides, you saved Mario and the entire world from ghosts 3 times in a row.

The Nintega Guy: And for some weird reason, I still haven't completed Luigi's Mansion 3.

Luigi: C-Can we talk about something. . . other than ghosts. L-L-Like, what about the Olympics?

Mario: Oh, you mean with Sonic? Yeah, good times. We're still rivals to this day even in the 2020 Olympics.

The Nintega Guy: (Well, it'll be 2021 or 2022 now.)

Princess Peach: And we are even in the biggest game crossever ever made.

The Nintega Guy: Aw, yeah. I love Smash Bros.

Mario: Everybody loves a good brawl at times as well.

Toad: We all have unique movesets, but Princess, why do I have to be the shield all the time?

Princess Peach: It's a counterattack move. I would call you more of a decoy than a shield.

Mario: Hey, everybody why don't we-a all play our games to celebrate this moment.

Princess Peach: Oooh. Great idea, Mario. I'll bake the cake for us to eat.

Luigi: You'll see me win in the party games by doing absolutely nothing.

The Nintega Guy: I beg to differ my friend.

Toad: Come on! What are we waiting for?! I want to play Super Mario Bros. 2.

Mario: You probably want to play that since you're-a playable in it, but okay.

The Nintega Guy: Alright, then. Mario, say you're iconic line!

Mario: Let's-a go!

Everybody cheered as they go into the castle to play all of the Mario games that they can find.

At Bowser's Castle, a bored Bowser could be seen on a couch.

Bowser: Grrr! This blows! I can't think anything to do and it's the anniversary of when I was first in a game.

Kamek and Bowser Jr. then enter the scene.

Bowser Jr.: Is something wrong papa?

Bowser: *sad sigh* No, Junior. I'm fine.

Kamek: Lord Bowser, don't you have anything that you want to do to celebrate today?

Bowser: No. Kidnapping the princess over and over has gotten too old. I have nothing that makes this day feel any nostalgic.

Bowser Jr. thinks for a moment before running off and coming back with a Nintendo Switch along with Joy-cons. 

Bowser Jr.: Papa, why don't we play together in some Mario Kart?

Bowser glares at his son when he mentioned the word of his nemesis?

Bowser Jr.: I-I mean, Bowser Kart?

Bowser looks at the switch for a moment and scratches his chin before smiling.

Bowser: Guess I've got nothing better to do. Alright, son.

Bowser Jr.: Yeah! I'll take 1st place all of the races!

Bowser: Don't get cocky, son. I'm experienced in this as well.

Kamek: What shall I do, Lord Bowser?

Bowser: Why don't you join with us? You're in the games too after all.

Kamek: Gladly.

All three villains then start up the Switch to play some Mario Kart together.