HAPPY 32ND ANNIVERSARY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

Art made by Bombo!

Art made by Bombo!

Sonic: Aw, man! 32 years now! I almost can't believe it! I've been running around for that long!

Tails: We've seen you save the world all those times too. It's no wonder you're the Sonic The Hedgehog you know.

Sonic then ruffles Tails' head.

Sonic: And all of the time, I couldn't have done it without my best bud.

Tails chuckles in response to this before Knuckles pats Sonic on the back.

Knuckles: I'll admit... not a bad 32nd year, Sonic. I mean things would obviously be better if I was the main guy, but you still do alright to this day.

Sonic deadpans at Knuckles before smirking at him.

Sonic: Yeah, you keep telling yourself that...

Amy: You know, I feel like it's hard to lose track of how many times we've been on adventures together against Eggman or other villains. It just gets more and more nostalgic, don't you think?

Sonic: You bet, Amy! Dark Gaia, Wisps, Time Eater, The Deadly Six, Infinite, Sage... I mean when it comes to my speed and how awesome I run, there's no forgetting any adventurer that I've been on. No one can run better or go farther than I can!

Amy: *sighs* Sonic, don't get too full of yourself just because it's your birthday.

Sonic: Why not? It's a right, isn't it?

Knuckles: Should I leave before his ego gets bigger than his head...?

Tails: L-Let's just let him have it for today, it is his birthday after all.

Amy: Fair enough.

Sonic then sees his archnemesis Doctor Eggman in the corner as he zips on over to him with a sly smile.

Sonic: You know I'd never forget that Egghead made my day and has been my favorite most annoying villain ever since the beginning.

Eggman raises an eyebrow to this before giving the best smile that he can back at Sonic.

Dr. Eggman: That's... a compliment that I can take hedgehog... Doesn't change the fact that I'm still your sworn enemy though!

Sonic: And you know that every time, I'll always be there to kick your sorry butt and your robots back to the scrap heap.

Both of them glared at each other as Sonic had a cocky smirk while Eggman had a nasty glare, but it soon went away as they both laughed before smirking at each other.

Sonic & Dr. Eggman: Happy Birthday to us!