11.First Night

After the wedding,he bought me to his house,

Actually it's not a house it's a big bungalow..

But there were no one one,I didn't see any of his family members...

Then his friend came and A kalasha,

Its also spelled kalash or kalasa, also called ghat or ghot , literally "pitcher, pot", is a metal (brass, copper, silver or gold) pot with a large base and small mouth, large enough to hold a coconut and contain rice gains it.

He keeps that near the front door and tells me to kick it , with my right foot...

Which means I will bring happiness in this house and the house will never lack in wealth and grain
(I don't know,it's actually all my imagination meaning please if ignore if anyone find it inappropriate 😅)..

And then he brings a large plate with a vermilion water and tells me to dip my hands and  
Imprint on the lintel of the gate..

Which tells now I'm rooted here,I belong now here...

And all these while manik was just following me,with every steps

And when everything got over,he picked me in his arms made a way to his room
Oh sorry now it's our room...

Manik: Nandini,now I can't wait to have you..

Nandini:Manik ,but what about the bet ,I didn't fall for you how can we start our relationship..

Manik: Nandini, I don't care about that bet,we already have spent a night together,so it's not like it's first time

And moreover now we are married..

Nandini:Mani...

Before she could speak,he pulled her and started to kiss her

Nandini (pov):why manik I couldn't stop you,why I'm getting pulled towards you..I promise manik, I will try to love you,I will give 100% to this relationship...

Nandini:Manik, if I don't fall for you,you have to make your word

You must let me free from this relation...

Manik: you have my words Nandini,if you don't fall for me,I will never interfere in your life and go far away from you

Nandini (pov): Manik I'll try to believe in love and you and try to love you..

But if I fall for you in this one month,and I find you are same like those people,who betrayed me
"I will bring you to the pits of hell along with me"

I'm not the old nandini who will believe in anyone,I am changed ,I can give answers the same the way ,And I won't care whether it's you or anyone,

I will not hold ..., I can give a tit for tat to the person's who betrays me...

Manik: Nandini where are you lost,see now I have promised you...

Can we start..

Nandini:Manik is it important to start our relation with physical, can't we spent time and get to know each other...

Manik: I can understand, what you mean Nandini,but today is our First Night after mairrage...

I want you nandini

Nandini:Manik but..........

She was cut by him,he took her chin in his hand and started to plant kisses all over face...

Manik:ehhh, nandini forget everything just enjoy the moment...

Nandini finally gives herself to him..

Both mark each other,and the night goes with the embrace of each others body...

A new morning, making two lives, enhance eachother...

Both snuggled in each other,the night made them very tired..

No one was ready to go out of the bed...

It was 12 when Nandini woke,but Manik was missing..

She goes to the washroom,she sees everything was prepared,her brush was kept with a paste on it..
Her dress and under garments were hanged on the hanger ,towel was kept sideways...

Nandini: How malicious manik,you pay every detail attention for me..
And smile at herself...

So after getting fresh,she goes downstairs to the hallway..

She finds dinning table with many varieties of food...

She searches him,and later find him in kitchen, making something...

Nandini:Manik was this all prepared by you..

Manik scratching back of his neck:Yaa,,,kind off

Nandini:Manik, seriously you prepared all this...

I'm soo happy manik,and she kisses his cheeks...

Manik: Oh god, nandini if I knew that you gonna kiss me,I will prepare this everyday..

But  I don't know about your taste and preference,so I prepared all this...

Nandini:It's ok manik, I would like to eat anything which you prepare for me...

Then they both sit and have their breakfast cum lunch..

Manik: Nandini,I never hired a servant,every work I do by myself

So if you don't like my prepared dishes,then we can hire a maid...

Nandini:It's ok manik, I like eating just ourselves and I like everything prepared by you..

And having others make me feel uncomfortable..
So I'm happy with you alone...

Waise BHI ,it feels good to have lunch with my family,it's been long since I had my lunch with my family..

Manik felt happy that now Nandini consider him as her family...

Nandini:Manik what about your family..

Manik: Nandini,I will tell you everything about me,but not now...

Nandini: I understand manik..

Manik: Let's eat...

He saw her crying..

Manik: Nandini,why are you crying, din't you like what I prepared,I'm sorry..
Plz don't cry...

Nandini: No,manik this tears are of happiness,I always misses the warmth of my family but today it feels nostalgic..

This food makes me remember of my family...

Manik: Nandini,if you like this
Then I will prepare it daily..., I will cook and you will eat...

Nandini: Really manik....

I'm soo happy....,and kiss his cheeks again

Manik: Nandini, don't do this, otherwise I won't control myself....

Nandini:No manik,I didn't mean....

But it was late ,he pulled her and kissed her....

_______________________________

How was it,Manan romance....

What do you feel about Nandini's character

Manik's character

She is not a person who you can take for granted,she returns the equal favour,what you do with her...

How much manik care for her,🤧🤧,I soo want him...

Waise he is little naughty too only for his nandu...🤪🤭...

Nandini have some insecurities because of her past,will she overcome ipast

Waise manik is a desperate one,(you know what I mean 😉😜)past

Ok guys, keep reading and supporting....
Bye,
ZingYau