14.Sudden Attack

It's been ten days to MaNan mairrage, daily manik used to pamper her,he always respected her all decisions...

Sometimes she came late,but he never questioned her about her wareabouts,she was slowly falling for him...

She again bought her agency back 'the dark knight', people in the city started to fear for its name as who ever does any illegal activities had to face the warmth of this agency...

And the major help,she got was from those goons,who had attacked her ,few days ago...

She placed a condition to them that , they must join in her agency and never disclose their identity,and she asked them to find illegal business in the city....

Though in starting those people had bad intension,and they were just helping her because of her terror,but later they started to feel good doing this job...

Now they had respect for her,and the head of the goon Aryaman became best friend of nandini, Though he was not a bad guy...

But he never stopped his people from doing bad things and when he saw she bet all his men,he kind of liked her willpower and ability ,so now he has become a main support of her...

And she name him Scorpion,he helped her a lot ,in regaining her agency back...

And now the name Lion of dark knight became the hero of people....

And soon his news reached to manik who was the chief of shadow guard, Though even his motive was same as dark knight

But one incident made him hate,dark knight and when he heard the agency was reformed again..

And now the leader of it was lion,he was eager to meet that person...

But he didn't wanted to hurry,so patiently waited for lion of dark knight to show up to him...

He wanted to know,how much calliber does this lion hold Infront of him...

Everything was going smooth but one day's incident changed Manan's life...

For Good....

MaNan were going on a trip while Aman was driving,and suddenly they heard gun shots..

Soon their car was surrounded by mens, they looked like some proffessional killers

Manik:Find a way to break through them

Aman:Manik, I think we are surrounded by them,2 Infront of the right,one on the left,and there at least two people behind...

We can't break through them,only we have one way to move the car backwards in 4'o clock direction

Manik:Then do it,fast..., I don't want anything to happen to nandini...

Aman:But there is a problem in it,there is a cliff at least 10 meters high in that direction,and if I move a bit we can fall and die in it..

I don't understand,how should I proceed..

When they were talking another gun fire was shot in their direction which resulted in the break of front and back mirrors of the car..

Nandini: Aman move aside,let me handle the car...

Aman:But,how could you...

Manik:Let her do ,what she wants..

Aman moves to the side seat and Nandini sits on the driver's seat.
..

Nandini:Hold on Tight....

Manik took out his gun and shot some of those men's..

Nandini took the car in speed and landed inside in cliff and was riding it with almost speed like a racer,they reached inside the cliff, which was covered by dense forest...

She stopped the car..

All three got down...

Aman: Manik,I'm calling the helicopter..,but it will take time to come...
Till then what should we do ..

Manik:We must protect ourselves,and takes out his rifle outside...

And suddenly a gun was shot...

Nandini: Manikkkkkkk,she protects him from the gun shot...

Manik are you fine,did you get hurt...

Manik: Nandini, I'm ok but are you worried for me,this makes me happy...

Nandini:Manik, are you  stupid,in this dangerous situation,you are happy and romancing with me...

Manik: This shows that,how much I love you,in whatever situation it is ...

And when you worry about me,it feels that even you have some place for me,in your heart..
Which makes me happy....

If this was my last day,I would easily die, with this happy feeling...

Nandini:Manik,how could you say this,you have much more in a life to do and I have chosen you to spend my life with, you can't die easily without my permission,do you get that...

I want to have children with you,and grow old with you,so you must live to spend your entire life with me...
Do you understand...

Manik was smrinking all this while ..

Manik: Don't worry Nandini,you being my side, I won't die easily...

Bang,bang....

Aman: What is this,here guns are firing and they are romancing in this situation...

Screen freezes....
_______________________________

How was it...

I will continue this with next chapter,as it was getting a big enough...

So I had to stop here...

So any words for Manik

Any words for Nandini

How was MaNan pairing....

How was Aman

Who are those killers...

Got to know what condition,she placed as you all know how smart is our Nandini,she doesn't leave anything...

She made those goons as a secret army of dark knight 😉😅

How was Aryaman...

Let me clear ,he is not the secret admirer..🤭😜🤪

And he didn't touch Nandini ,it was some other member of his group...

Aryaman is a good man...He will help Nandini a lot in future...

So no bad comments for Aryaman😁..

Till then keep voting and supporting guys,and make sure to comment

I like reading your comments...it encourages me to write further...

Till then bye,
ZingYau ❤️.