30.Finding the person

Nandini: I think, everything here is not correct, someone is trying to Astray us..

And that person trying to hide himself behind this attack...
We have to search this place properly,we can get a clue here,
So, Rishabh did you find that person who attacked manik..

Rishabh: No Di,he ran really fast and seeing him I think he is regular to this place, because he knows every corners of this place.

He pulled a trap,and I was stuck in it and he ran away,but I saw a woman there...

She was in the car and that man ran near to that car,and they drove off...

Manik: Women,who could it be... Could it be Neyonika...

Aman:  I think this track was not set by Neyonika but by someother person who want to hurt  Nandini...

And About that firing incident,I think someone wanted to attack on Nandini,as manik you came in between so the gun just hit you,but it didn't cause a major wound...

But the main question is who will try to hurt Nandini ...

And as per we know Neyonika,has nothing to do with Nandini,if she wanted to attack she would have attacked manik not Nandini.

Nandini's pov: Who, could attack me...I don't have any enemies...
And no one knows that I'm the lion of dark knight...
Then who could it be...

Madhyam: I think it's better to leave this place early..
We may not know what traps are fixed here...

Suddenly manik gets a call...

Manik : Hello..Who is it...

That person: Manik if you want Nandini to be safe come backside of Rajvati old building..
And it's better you don't inform anyone,it may put Nandini in danger..

Before manik could react,the call ends...

Manik: Aman, I have an important work, I want you to take everyone out safely..

And Nandini ,I know you are capable of doing anything,but please be careful...

Rishabh I want you to take full care of her untill I come...

Nandini: Where are you going manik,who was on the call...

Aman: Yes manik who was it...

Manik: All your questions,I will answer later,I will have to leave now...
And you all please be careful...

Madhyam: You too take care of yourself...

Nandini suddenly starts to cry...

On seeing her crying manik goes near her...

Manik: What happened,why are you crying...

Nandini:Manik,all these years I wanted love and care,and I got it from you,so you better take care of yourself otherwise you know I won't leave a single person alive who has hurt you..

Manik: Nandini relax, I won't let a single scratch on me...
Otherwise you know,you won't like my body..and winks at her...

Nandini suddenly starts to laugh,and hits him on his shoulders..

Nandini: Yes, I won't like scratch marks on your body...

Manik: ok now I have to leave...bye..

Nandini pulls him in a hug..and after her heart contempts she pulls out..

And both parted their ways....

Meanwhile:-

Manik again reaches the same place where he first met Ananth...

Manik:Ananth...Come out...

Ananth comes from backside of the building...

Ananth comes and hugs manik,at first manik was baffled but later he too hugs her...

Anant: I'm sorry manik,for not believing you...
But it was not my fault it was all neyonika's trick..

Manik: Again,it's neyonika...I don't know why does she want to harm me soo much...
If she wants property then she already has major shares of Malhotra's empire..

Ananth: No,manik things are not things what we think,it's beyond what we think..

And I think Neyonika is not alone some one is also helping her...

Manik: Yaah, I can feel that too ...

Ananth: It was good that I had informed you before...

Manik: Yaah, I know you had to act for Nandini's kidnapping because you know that neyonika was about to harm her...

Anant: Yaah,so I had called you alone and acted as I'm still your enemy but soon after I found all her men's were not around,I had told you about her plan..

Manik: But I think other than neyonika, someone else is also trying to harm Nandini but who could it be...

Ananth: who could harm her,she doesn't have enemies and moreover no one knows her secret...

Manik: Secret,which secret...

Anant: Voh, actually .. Nandini is...

Manik: What ,what is Nandini.,.

Ananth: Nandini soo good in martial arts.. yes,no one knows that ...

Manik: Yahh that's true...
But I think this was not the thing which you wanted to tell me...

Anant; Manik ,I'm sorry but I can't tell you...
If Nandini has not told you it means she doesn't want you to know it now...
Please give her some time...You will know it soon...

Manik: I always knew Nandini was hiding something from me, but what it could be that even Anant knows but I don't know...

Ananth; Manik,now you should know that I'm by your side,but neyonika must not know it,we must behave the same way as before..

Manik: Yah,I know....
And I want you to keep a watch on her every action...

I don't want any neglegience, like today anything could have happened,but it was you,so I know that she was not in danger...

But things are getting very crucial,I have to sort it soon,or else I don't know anyone can come and attack anytime...

Anant: yes, I will try  and help you to find that person behind neyonika....

Manik: ok, I will leave now ....

Ananth's pov: By talking to manik, I don't think he recognised Naina...whom he loved in his childhood...
But whatever it is, he still choose her....

But he doesn't know that Naina and Nandini are same person...
And now that person is also lion of dark knight...

But I can't tell you because this is what Nandini wants...

_____________________________

How r u all..I'm sorry for delay...

I think I will end it soon....

Hope you like it till the end....

How's the chapter...

How was manik's attitude...

And Nandini's....

Is Ananth correct at his place...

What do you think does manik recognised Nandini is Naina ..or really he doesn't know her...

And what will happen if he finds the truth....

And now who is the real culprit..if it's not neyonika....

And it's a women/girl...Any guesses...

Happy reading...Give your precious votes and comments...

Yours author,
ZingYau ❤️.