34.Dadaji..

Suddenly Nandini's phone started ringing...

Nandini's pov: Thank god,it's on vibrate,but who is calling me ,this late...

She sees the caller ,it was Smaran....
Why is Smaran calling this late...

She takes the call..

Nandini: what is it Smaran,why did you call me soo late,what's so important to call me this late..

Smaran: Nandini,I want to talk to you...Its important
It's about you Dadaji....

Nandini: What Dadaji..
What about him...

Smaran: I have found him

Nandini: What,where is he ,how is he...

Smaran: Don't worry he is okay,and he wants to meet you...

Nandini: Yes,tell me where he is ,I'm coming...

Smaran: Ok,can you come to my old house..

Nandini: Ok,I'm coming..

Nandini din't care what was the time,or she is leaving without informing,now she had only thing in her mind was her Dadaji was all okay and he wants to meet her...

Nandini reaches to Smaran's old house...

It was all dark...

Nandini: Smaran ,Smaran...

Why is it all dark,and why is he not answering.

Smaran: Nandini you have come on correct timing, please come with me...

Smaran takes nandini to a dark underground room...

Nandini: Smaran where are you taking me,and why it's so dark here..

Smaran: Nandini,you know that I'm a doctor,one day while treating patients,a group of men came to our hospital with an emergency case..
As I was the main head incharge,I was given the case and when I saw the patient was Dadaji,I was totally  astonished seeing him...

But I din't react much to know who were those people ,so as a doctor,I had treated him..

When he came to consciousness ,I told him that you are alive and searching for him ,he wanted to meet you..
But there were many men's to keep eye on him..

So I had planned to make him escape when they were taking him outside the hospital..

And bought him to this old house,so no one could doubt as no one lives here....

Nandini: But who were those men's  and why were they keeping an eye on Dadaji...

Smaran : Nandini,I remember that Dadaji had many enemies maybe someone from them would have done this...

Nandini's pov: yes,dark knight has many enemies,and on that day the blast and the gun firing were all done by our enemies...

Nandini: Thanks a lot Smaran,for taking care of Dadiji,but I need a favour from you,can you keep Dadaji along with you for some days..

Because it's the best place where he could be safely ,if any of the enemies got to know about Dadaji then I'm sure they will again try to kidnap him...

Smaran : You don't take tension,I will take care of it..
And I have given him some heavy medicines so he is in deep sleep...

Before falling sleep he wanted to meet you...

Nandini was happy and sad at the same time it's been two years since she met her Dadaji,and seeing his condition was breaking her..
It was stabbing her that she couldn't able to protect her Dadaji...

Smaran: Nandini,it's too late,I think you must go now you can come tomorrow to visit Dadaji...

Nandini: Yes, I didn't inform anyone before leaving,I must go now..
But Smaran keep informing me about Dadaji condition..

Smaran : You don't take tension, I will do everything whatever I can do to operate him..

Nandini leaves from there...

Nandini's pov: I must inform navya and Rishabh about Dadaji,

She goes back ...

The rooms lights were off, Nandini thought maybe manik was sleeping..

She silently tiptoed to her side of bed when the lights were on...

She  got shock as manik was standing there and looking at her..

Manik: Where it you go Nandini at midnight 3..

Nandini pov: what can I tell,I can't reveal about Dadaji untill I find his condition is good because I can't risk his life and Dadaji..
I have much to reveal ,I need time to tell my actual identity to manik...

Manik: And I saw your stupid fiancée dropping you, why were you with him at this time..

I had left for some important work and when I came back to room ,I didn't find you ...
I had searched you everywhere..

Do you know how much tensed I was...

Nandini: I'm sorry manik,I had a important case call so I had to leave at midnight,and Smaran was on the way so he dropped me..

Manik: Oh,But atleast u could have informed me before going and you were not picking up the call either...

Nandini goes towards him and put her hands around his neck and says sweet sorry...

Manik: Nandini,how can you make my anger cool down..

Nandini: Because Mr Malhotra can't be angry with his wife..

Manik: Oh so you are taking advantage of it..

Nandini: Offcourse...

Manik: You..

Nandini: Manik leave ,it's tickling
Haahh manik leave me...

Manik takes her to bed and both falls asleep...

Nandini's pov: Manik I know you have many questions about today but you didn't ask,I am sure you have doubts about my identity my job everything...
So now I have decided to reveal everything to you ..

No relation must start with fakeness,I know you love me with no bounds and you always prove your love to me...

But what's that you are hiding,why do I feel that even there are many things you have kept hidden from me...

Manik's pov: Nandini,I know it's was not your work you had something elsewhere to go, but why were you with Smaran...
Why are you hiding everything from me,why don't you still believe me...

I need to find where had Nandini went and what is she hiding from me...

And I think it's my time to reveal everything to her about what is my actual identity...

Only then I can expect from her..

_______________________________

So Nandini has found her Dadaji...

So what is going to happen next...

Will manik reveal everything

Or will Nandini Reveal everything..

And who were those enemies behind her Dadaji...

Haahh,I took a different turn from what I had actually planned..

I hope you all like it..

Please support this story till the end..

Keep reading and write your views about it..

Your Author,
ZingYau ❤️.