12.Long time no see

Nandini;Manik stop,you have been kissing me from past 10 minutes...

Manik; Nandini , I can't get enough of you....

What the hell,my brother is actually kissing a girl , he's a monk who never touched a girl,is kissing a girl for 10 minutes,that too in his house,where he never bought anyone...

Manik: Cabir what are you doing here,you better have a good explanation, otherwise you know what I will do,for disturbing me...

Cabir: Sorry,sorry you continue,I didn't know that you were busy
So I came without informing...

As I have duplicate keys,I came because I knew mostly you won't be at home at this time....

I'm sorry I will be going....

Manik: Cabir come,meet my wife and your sister-in-law....

Cabir: What, sister-in-law....
You got married,but when...

Are you joking with me,or you found a girl just as grandparents were asking you to marry...

Manik: Shut up cabir, I didn't marry her because of grand parents but because I'm in love with her...

Cabir:What you are in love,

A guy who never dated a girl,who din't believe in mairrage is in love...

Manik: Shutup Cabir,and come,greet your Bhabhi..

Cabir:Hello,Bhabhi, I'm Cabir Malhotra, brother of Manik ...

Waise Manik when are you going to show Bhabhi to grandparents,they will delighi knowing that, you got married...

Manik: Probably few days later..

Cabir:Waise, I'm got some work,I gonna go

But I'm happy to meet you Bhabhi..

Nandini smiled: Me too..

Cabir goes from there, and manik and Nandini have their peaceful lunch...

Manik: Nandini I have some work, I'm sorry to leave you on our first day, and I will get late...

Nandini: It's okay Manik,Even I have some work, but please come back soon...

Manik:Hmm,I will..

Both goes to their respective work...

In an Hotel Grand suite:

Manik: Did you find any information about dark knight...

Cabir (called Lighting spirit in agency): No Manik,after that day,all went missing...

Madhyam singhania (called Thunder in agency):Waise, leave all this for sometime and tell us,when you got married

And you even didn't inform us, finally you got a wife after being a monk for 30 years..

And you never saw a girl,and how come you married..

And I heard that,the girl rejected you first...

It's interesting,that someone could resist Manik Malhotra's charm....

I want to meet her, I want to know who is this intresing women...

Cabir: I have also heard that my brother, you lost your virginity and had a one night stand with her....

O god, If someone told us before,we would not have believed,but after seeing you like this,we totally can't believe
Is it really you manik,or you have some ghost inside you

And all starts laughing....

Aman (called mr.black in agency): I was the only person who saw all this,even it was new to me to see manik like this

But I totally like this side of Manik, except being that Arrogant and cold boss ,he has a soft heart for his wife...
ow we believe it...

Aman: But, Manik don't you feel Nandini strange..

We don't know about her actual identity, about her past
And moreover she was the one who knocked all our bodyguards,who were No1 proffessionals

It's easy for,a tender girl to just knock them in go,and that day even she was not in her senses

Though she kicked all,She really has a great martial knowledge

But how come a girl like her,can have such knowledge...

As per Saxena family,she was just treated like a maid,she couldn't skill by them..

Manik: Whatever her true identity is,I didn't care untill she is with me...
I have and will accept whatever her past is and I will love her with all my heart...

Cabir: ohh,my brother is acting all lovely dovely..

Madhyam: soo cheesy manik,it's not like you...
You never trusted someone soo easily,and here you married someone whom you really don't know,whose identity is still missing...
Whatever happens manik, I wish you all the best...

For your mairrage and your life...

All the chatting goes,and manik decides whatever happens he will never leave Nandini,she is only his and she will always be with him....

______________________________

Guys,if you are comfortable,can I give short updates...

As it takes me long to make the chapter long....

Tell some words about manik....

How do u find his character...

Will he believe Nandini,after her identity reveals...

How was cabir
Dhruv
Aman
Mandhyam

What will Nandini do ,will she reveal her identity to manik....

Let's see what happens....

And guys,believe me it's gonna be interesting 🤪....

Keep supporting and voting,and please do comments,I like to read your comments it makes me motivated...

And thanku all who are reading my story,I am very happy that you are liking it 🥰🥰

Till then bye,
ZingYau ❤️.