28.My Sister..

All shouted one name"Nandini"...

Mr.kalraj: Damn,you.
Though I'm shot but don't forget that this area is surrounded by bombs,what will you do I have set the timer within 5 minutes it will explode...

Nandini: Hahh, what do you think,we would be afraid of just few stupid bombs..
I'm an expert in disarming bombs,no matter how many you have planted I will disarm them easily..

Mr.kalraj: Hahh, what do you think,I will get scare and believe you,
You think you are an expert and can diffuse all these bombs...

Nandini: Then , I can't do anything ...

Mr.kalraj: I pity you mr.malhotra,you have married a crazy women..,who spouts nonsense...

Manik: Are you even fit to judge her, let me tell you, whatever she says or does ,I love her soo much and I'm always by her side..

Mr.kalraj: Then, I can't do anything it's only 1 minutes left...

After a minute.

Nothing happens...

Mr.kalraj: Why,why didn't anything happend

He clicks his remote but nothing works..

Nandini: What happened,you thought I was sick right now why do I think you became sick..

Mr.kalraj: Damn it,who tampered this.

Rishabh: I did it...Di,I have disarmed all the bombs here...

Mr.kalraj: So you did all this..

Rishabh: Haahhh, offcourse now your bombs have become worthless toys...

And now you can play with this remote control..

Manik: Aman capture this man,and treat him in best hospital,I want him in good health,I can't let him die easily and find the truth behind his attack,he was an employee in our office when he turned against us..

And I think he was behind the person who was sent to my office, Because he very well knew I was not in office...

But whom is he actually helping And who is the actual person behind this...

And Nandini you come with me..I have some business to sort with you...

Aman's pov: I think this time,manik is really very angry on Nandini...
Now what will she do...

Manik takes Nandini to the nearest corner of the forest..

Nandini: Sorry manik, I took this dangerous step with out informing you..

Manik: I was worried for you, Though I know your skills,but seeing you in danger kills me inside...

Next time don't do this..

Nandini: Haa,pakka sure...

Manik takes nandini into a hug and give a forehead kiss...

Aman's pov: Manik,before you were like a beast and now you have turned into a Romeo..

Where is your dignity,your enemies are standing here and you are romancing

Rishabh: Haah,my jeeju is the best...

Nandini: Yaa,he is the best person...

Manik: Now don't butter me up..

Meanwhile:

Anant: Neyonika Malhotra, very well played you turned me enemy of my best friend...

You actually fooled me, by telling me that Manik was my sister's actual killer...

You made me hate manik so much that, I started to revenge him...

And in that revenge I had killed Maddy's parents...

But I had realised that something was not correct...

So I just played accordingly...

Aryaman: So you send me to nandini to protect her, because you think she resembles like your sister...

Anant: yes, When we were young manik and my sister were best friends...

She was immature at that time,and one day,I saw manik had a knife

And she was in a pool of blood,I was so  petrified that nothing came in my mind...

I could only think that Manik was the one who killed her,I never heard him once and in rage even I had hurt Maddy and to protect manik Maddy's parents sacrificed themselves..

And then neyonika came she told me to run away and pretend I'm dead,so that I could get revenge on him from his back...

All these years I followed her...

But today after seeing Nandini,I'm sure she is my  choti sister "Naina"...

But how come she can be the Lion of dark Knight..
And Manik is not aware of it..

What happened after I ran ,I'm not aware of it...

I'm happy that all these years Dadaji took nice care of her,he even thought her martial arts...

And moreover she has a good friend and sister Navya,who is always her side and she got a brother to who protect her like a shield...

Though I am her actual brother,but I never for once done my brotherly duties...

And seeing Manik's love for her,I'm happy a lot...

Aryaman: If you could recognize Nandini,then don't you think manik would have also recognised her...

Anant: I don't know if manik knows that she is the same Naina,who he promised to love and marry when they grow up...

Aryaman: But I don't understand one thing,when you recognised her then why did you kidnap her..

Anant: It was not me,it was again neyonika,she had told me that she was planning to kill manik's wife,she doesn't know that actually Naina is only Nandini...

And to protect her,I asked her I will take care of it,so I sent my men's to bring Nandini here...

But I din't expect neyonika to keep a watch on my actions...

So I had to pull of the string,to make her look I'm her side...

But I don't expect her to send her special goons to harm manik and Nandini...

Aryaman: But her planning is wasted because they don't know who is Nandini,she is powerful and talented,she not only killed her men's even diffused all the bombs...

Anant: yes,she has changed a lot, now she is not a girl who needs a help,she can help herself...
I'm happy Dadiji took a nice decision to make her the member of dark knight...

Aryaman: Yes,Even I'm proud of her...She is also like my sister...
But I don't understand one thing,how did you find her..

Anant: It's a long story...

___&&&__&&&_________&&&_______

How was it ....

I don't want to make much villians in I'm tired of it...

So thought of this....

Some words for NANDINI....

And for MANIK....

And how was Anant...

Aryaman...

Guys how do you think Anant would have found nandini....

You can find in my previous chapters where something is connected...🤭

Ok till then bye...

Happy reading 😊😊....
ZingYau ❤️..