29.Romantic Night....

Anant:When I came back here,I saw the same necklace was sold in an auction which was of my mother...

I searched for the person who sold it,then I found it

It was by Mr.saxena and then I got to know about nandni...

So I asked you to look for her,and not to make  anyone suspecious...

And I'm happy you did a good job..

Aryaman: I know Anant,but how long will you hide from her, don't you wanna meet her.

It's been years since you two met..

And why don't you talk this with manik..

Anant: No Arya,I can't,As you see neyonika has surrounded her men's everywhere...
I can't create any suspecion other wise it can hurt both Nandini and Manik...

Meanwhile:

Someone Stand's behind the tree and notices all his men's were dead and mr.kalraj was under their custody..

So he took out his gun and pointed his rifle on Nandini and shot ...

Manik: Nandi.....

manik comes near her and pulls her and  he was shot...

Nandini: Manikkk....

Rishabh runs after the person who shot...

Aman: Every one stay focused,there still could be people attack us...

Nandini you take manik with you..we will stay here..

Manik: No,it's still dangerous here, I won't leave you all in danger...

Nandini: But Manik you are hurt...

Manik: It's okay Nandini,I can manage,the bullet has just crossessed me,so it's not a big deal,it's just that I got little wounded...

and again suddenly someone fires...

But Manik immediately shot him..

Manik: See, you people saw its all dangerous,we must plan and do actions..

Nandini:Okay but let me wrap your wound,it will get infected if you leave it...

Manik: okay..

He sits besides a tree..

Nandini: Manik lift your shirt a little..

Manik:(laughingly) Are you sure Nandini,you just need me to lift it a little or do I need to take off my shirt..

Nandini: No need,just lift a little...

Manik lift his shirt and Nandini ties a cloth around his wound..

Nandini: Manik,I take your words seriously but it doesn't mean I will neglect your health as soon as we find this place less dangerous we will leave from here..

Otherwise your wound will get infected..,and I can't risk your life...

Manik: Ok guys if we sit here, nothing is gonna work ,so let's part up...

Aman you go that right direction and Maddy you in the left...

And Nandini you come along with me...

All gets separated and follow their own paths...

Manik: Nandini,it's getting dark,so you better stick to me... otherwise we may get separated,the forest is very dense and as well as dangerous...

Manan follow their paths,but dint find anyone there...It already been three hours now..

Nandini: Manik I think we need to rest now,you are wounded you must not stress out...